Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just talk to her bro!

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
This one is for you, redpillers and cuck tears reading this. I have a weight lifting class at school. I pick the squat rack, leave to fill up ny water and a cute girl takes my place. She immediately notices and ask if I wanted her to go, I tried holding my frame, displayed kunfidence and said we could work in together. To make it less awkward i was asking her questions about schooling (still holding frame and being kunfident). It was like pulling teeth. Every answer was short, it was obvious she wanted to get away. She was only being nice...After a set she went to the opposite side of the fucking gym.

I AM SUBHUMAN SCUM PATHETIC TRASH. NO AMOUNT OF FRAME OR CONFIDENCE WILL ATTTACT ME A WOMAN.

I don't even fucking know what got into me thinking I could talk to a girl. It's over. Back to rotting.

Cucktears, what did I do wrong?

This one is for you, redpillers and cuck tears reading this. I have a weight lifting class at school. I pick the squat rack, leave to fill up ny water and a cute girl takes my place. She immediately notices and ask if I wanted her to go, I tried holding my frame, displayed kunfidence and said we could work in together. To make it less awkward i was asking her questions about schooling (still holding frame and being kunfident). It was like pulling teeth. Every answer was short, it was obvious she wanted to get away. She was only being nice...After a set she went to the opposite side of the fucking gym.

I AM SUBHUMAN SCUM PATHETIC TRASH. NO AMOUNT OF FRAME OR CONFIDENCE WILL ATTTACT ME A WOMAN.

I don't even fucking know what got into me thinking I could talk to a girl. It's over. Back to rotting.

Holy fuck that's some suifuel if true.

LISTENING TO CUMTEARS :lul:

You weren't holding frame correctly. You accidentally slouched for 6 milliseconds.

You weren't holding frame correctly. You accidentally slouched for 6 milliseconds.
He never went in for the kiss-close

Should have raped her on the spot to display how alpha you are.

You have a bad personality

When people work in between sets, you do not talk to them ever, even with guys. Also, do not stand right there watching them, but give them space. If a guy hovers near me or opens his mouth, I immediately rage on the inside and finish early.

Holy fuck that's some suifuel if true.
Unfortunately it is boyo.

Just thought I'd make light convo. It was lifting for a class, not like we were going 100%. Any other environment i Wouldn't have said a word.

TRP is a scam (with some redeeming qualities like the forbiddance of oneitises).

Who here is a trusted rater and knowledgeable about surgeries? I want an opnion. Maybe hairline lowering or forehead reduction may help.

The blackpill always sounds stupid when boiled down to a single interaction because it leaves so many copes available:

"She just wasn't interested, but there's other girls out there, bro"
"Maybe she was just nervous, bruh"
"You just need to improve yourself, bruuuuh"

It's only after hundreds of these interactions that you realize every girl basically has the same reactions, that nothing you do matters, and that superficial and arbitrary reasons are what's causing it. You try a million things. You talk to millions of people. Same result. Thats the blackpill.

Who here is a trusted rater and knowledgeable about surgeries? I want an opnion. Maybe hairline lowering or forehead reduction may help.
I can give my opinion on your hair if you would like.

You forgot to neg her and to use a false time constraint.