Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just take Zinc and ascend bro!

Mylo

Mylo

Banned
-
I just underwent a dramatic change in my life suddenly. It all started with a purchase of high absorption rate zinc product I bought.

I was suspect about my testosterone levels for a long time. I think i'd have random spikes in testosterone but there was never a medium, no balance. I dont believe that today's men in an industrial world have steady testosterone levels like we're suppose to. I now believe that taking a high absoption rate zinc supp can give a man the steady testosterone it takes to really be the man he was suppose to be.

Well ok, I had no friends, no job and no girlfriend. I had $400 to my name. I went to the health food store to make the final purchase that could get me out of my rut. I was looking for the perfect supplement. I went in to find a detox product but after an hour of searching I finally decided to try zinc. Id never tried a zinc supp before.

Was taking 60 mgs every night. Within 5 days something happened. I went to a staffing service and every woman was petting their hair in anticipation to help me. I felt sexually attractive. I felt that every woman was eyeing me. I applied for them to find me a job. They told me not to call again but rather to stop on by in a few hours. I stopped by a few hours later and they had found me a better paying job than i'd ever had before.

So I started the new job this past thursday. All the men were all in awe at me. As I graced them with my presence. All the workers wanted to talk to me and befriend me. That night after work I was on the riverfront with a ton of new friends. 10 new friends actually.

Friday morning I messaged a beautiful woman on a dating site and she quickly established a meeting for me and her at a house party at her place Sat night. I get there and everyone liked me and we partied all night. I fell asleep in the woman's bed and we had chatted all night. The next day we had a great day together as we subconsciously(without words) agreed to be together.

Within 5 days, I have the best job of my life, at least 15 new friends and a beautiful new girlfriend. This cant be a coincidence. I believe I have finally found a way to have the steady testosterone levels that I was born to have.

You guys should try it. Zinc monomethionine. It has a high absoption rate and I know that it works because I get RAGING morning wood(the ultimate sign of testosterone levels)

Taken from: https://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/37799-zinc-changed-my-life/page-2

Didnt knew about Zinc can help

One thing I've heared about zinc is it helps to fight off corona virus in some cases.

Tell me, is that a joke thread or a you serious about that whole thing? Tell me, ok?

Tell me, is that a joke thread or a you serious about that whole thing? Tell me, ok?
Its Ritalincel style copy paste thread, its mocking clown thread.

Its okay bro, do you remember Ritalincel?

45140311 C53A 49E2 9ECF BF49EB683D0B

when your levels get high enough you start releasing special zinc pheromones

Zinc is good shit man

What a joke, I take zinc everyday and foids are as appalled by me as ever.

Zinc is good for cooming

t has a high absoption rate and I know that it works because I get RAGING morning wood(the ultimate sign of testosterone levels)
i get a raging boner everymorning i guess that makes me high T

And then you woke up

I should take some zinc probably