Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just take the jew pills brah

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
I'v been thinking about this for a couple of minutes and it hit me as to why doesn't the "just take pills bro, just visit a psychiatrist bro" advice doesn't solve jack shit. Now i am not a doctor but i heard about this thing called neuroplasticity in the brain where it forms new connections or some shit based on experiences. And since the only experience we know is in front of a monitor and being constantly rejected, our brain forms ... lets coin them antisocial connections and thus it starts talking to it self, making you feel depressed and all that good shit. Now when u take the fucking jew pills they don't rewire your brain, they just stop the chemicals from flowing in those bad connections. THUS ACCOMPLISHING NOTHING, THEY JUST NUMB YOU OUT MAKING YOU FEEL LIKE A VEGETABLE OR EVEN MORE DEPRESSED. ID RATHER BE INSANE AND FEEL SOMETHING , THAN FEEL NOTHING AT ALL

true shit my nigga

alright but maybe you can have a little medication

Take the pills goyim. They are only lollies That help your mind.
Definitely not drugs to turn you into a mindless zombie slave.

Jew pills kill brain - they just make one more dumb and comfortably numb. Avatars of the pill makers should be crucified in some virtual reality setting.
1583774254828.jpeg

Take the pills goyim. They are only lollies That help your mind.
Definitely not drugs to turn you into a mindless zombie slave.

:feelsLSD:

the kikes won't help me get laid
20200221 161226

too true but im still taking jewpills in case they help me ascend

Well to be fair antidepressants do feel quite nice and make you much lower inhib. But they stop your dick from working and that's exactly the point of em. Ensure absolutely the subhumans won't breed.

Well to be fair antidepressants do feel quite nice and make you much lower inhib. But they stop your dick from working and that's exactly the point of em. Ensure absolutely the subhumans won't breed.
they're not doing shit for me :feelsrope:

Up the dosage goddammit. How long you been on em?
im on the max dose of trintellix already for 3 weeks, i ask my doctor to increase my dosages all the time

also ativan but it does literally nothing for me, it might as well be placebo pills

im on the max dose of trintellix already for 3 weeks, i ask my doctor to increase my dosages all the time

also ativan but it does literally nothing for me, it might as well be placebo pills
3 weeks? Give it another week. You'll be feeling good and high. No more erections though. Bye bye erection.

3 weeks? Give it another week. You'll be feeling good and high. No more erections though. Bye bye erection.
i see this as a win since he will not likely get laid what use is an erection

i see this as a win since he will not likely get laid what use is an erection
im a gigacoomer ngl, its a damn good cope, even though some incels seem to not like having a sex drive

if the antidepressant kicks in and ruins it, however, it'd be a good tradeoff