Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Just take risks bro, nobody ever made it big by playing safe bro, take huge risks bro"

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I hate this fucking mindset when it comes to women, money, business, anything in life.

Here is fucking why I hate this shit.

Example: Banks all over the world gave out say 100,000,000 business loans in 2018

10 people out of those 100,000,000 people took their business loan and became mult-millionaires/billionaires and are now set for life, that is 0.0000002% success rate.

1,000,000 out of 100,000,000 people managed to turn that business loan into a business that JUST BARELY pays its worker(s), and has 0 net profit. 1% hanging by the edge of the cliff rate.

98,999,990 of peoples businesses completely failed, these people all owe the bank money (with interest), they will now spend the next 5, 10, or 20, or even the rest of their lives paying back this business loan debt, they sell their house off, their wife leaves them, their kids hate them because they have to change schools, their entire lives are flipped upside down and they're in a 10x worse position than they were before.. 98.99999% failure rate of utter life destruction rate.

So you might see the 10 people on Youtube documentaries about how they made it, glorifying them, everybody admiring them, all positive bro, no negativity bro, take those negative vibes away bro, muh Youtube motivation speech, but they will never talk about the Grave Yard of the millions upon millions upon millions of those who tried the same thing and failed and whose lives are destroyed.

My brother talks about how he will never save money, and take on any debt he needs to, because one day, he will make it big, and then he will be able to buy anything he wants, so he doesn't need any plan B, for my brother saving money or investing money is NEGATIVE VIBES BRO, so if you act paranoid and reduce your risks, you're planning on NEVER MAKING IT, which is NEGATIVE VIBES. You have to have an ABUNDANCE MINDSET, or else you will never have ABUNDANCE, so being responsible with your finances and long-term financial security is negative vibes which generates negative energy which will make your business ideas fail, because apparently what you say in your mind is what makes other people around you buy into your business, people don't care about the product, they just care about vibes bro. Fuck being fiscally responsible bro, thats how you end up never making it bro.

This same thing can be applied to such things as PUA game shit, or any other kind of life advice normie shitters give out.

Last edited:
Being realistic = "Negative attitude bro, negative vibes bro"

The people who take risks and succeed are talented and know their talent gives them a good chance

The people who take risks and succeed are talented and know their talent gives them a good chance
People who take risks have a lot of money in their bank accounts already and a bunch of connections.

People who take risks have a lot of money in their bank accounts already and a bunch of connections.

These are the top 0.000000001%

Im talking about the average idiot who thinks he is a temporarily embarrassed millionaire which is the vast majority of the male population.

These are the top 0.000000001%

Im talking about the average idiot who thinks he is a temporarily embarrassed millionaire which is the vast majority of the male population.
Those are fucked no matter what they do. Maybe in the past they could have a chance, but i see social/economic ascension being limited more and more each day. Without connections and money (aka being born in a rich family), you are probably in a very bad place and things won't get better.

Those are fucked no matter what they do. Maybe in the past they could have a chance, but i see social/economic ascension being limited more and more each day. Without connections and money (aka being born in a rich family), you are probably in a very bad place and things won't get better.

There are things they can do, but the point is those things are boring and take time and dont benefit you until later in life.

These people want to get big now, because "fuck what happens when im older bro"

I see documentaries here of old poor people who say they spent all their money they made in their working life, because they assumed they'd make it big one day, or that they'd die before they finished working, so now they're in their late 60s, 70s, 80s, and have spent the last 20-30 years of their life in poverty, all because they never bothered saving a bit extra money every year for later in life, or they took all the risks there were 99.9999% going to fail, so they ended up spending their entire lives paying debt off, leaving them with nothing later in life.

If you were born poor in a shithole country, you have two options:

1.Enter and graduate from a university where you make 10k a month which will never happen.
2-Wagecucking till the day you die.

If you were born poor in a shithole country, you have two options:

1.Enter and graduate from a university where you make 10k a month which will never happen.
2-Wagecucking till the day you die.
And you think you can get anywhere as an ugly male in the west fucker? Everything is locked down behind looks

i hate positive fags especially when they have nothing to be positive about

And you think you can get anywhere as an ugly male in the west fucker? Everything is locked down behind looks
If I was ugly and born in the west, I'd have a better life than my current.

I take risks always, not because I expect to make it, because I give zero fucks and don’t care if my situation worsens, because I can always just say it’s ovER if it gets too bad :feelsrope: :feelskek:

If I was ugly and born in the west, I'd have a better life than my current.
Doubtful. Marierally I guess. It's little cope. It would only be cope when you first get the upgrade

My brother talks about how he will never save money, and take on any debt he needs to, because one day, he will make it big, and then he will be able to buy anything he wants, so he doesn't need any plan B, for my brother saving money or investing money is NEGATIVE VIBES BRO, so if you act paranoid and reduce your risks, you're planning on NEVER MAKING IT, which is NEGATIVE VIBES. You have to have an ABUNDANCE MINDSET, or else you will never have ABUNDANCE, so being responsible with your finances and long-term financial security is negative vibes which generates negative energy which will make your business ideas fail, because apparently what you say in your mind is what makes other people around you buy into your business, people don't care about the product, they just care about vibes bro. Fuck being fiscally responsible bro, thats how you end up never making it bro.

Your brother = :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Take risk going for 13 years old lolis...

I hate this fucking mindset when it comes to women, money, business, anything in life.

Here is fucking why I hate this shit.

Example: Banks all over the world gave out say 100,000,000 business loans in 2018

10 people out of those 100,000,000 people took their business loan and became mult-millionaires/billionaires and are now set for life, that is 0.0000002% success rate.

1,000,000 out of 100,000,000 people managed to turn that business loan into a business that JUST BARELY pays its worker(s), and has 0 net profit. 1% hanging by the edge of the cliff rate.

98,999,990 of peoples businesses completely failed, these people all owe the bank money (with interest), they will now spend the next 5, 10, or 20, or even the rest of their lives paying back this business loan debt, they sell their house off, their wife leaves them, their kids hate them because they have to change schools, their entire lives are flipped upside down and they're in a 10x worse position than they were before.. 98.99999% failure rate of utter life destruction rate.

So you might see the 10 people on Youtube documentaries about how they made it, glorifying them, everybody admiring them, all positive bro, no negativity bro, take those negative vibes away bro, muh Youtube motivation speech, but they will never talk about the Grave Yard of the millions upon millions upon millions of those who tried the same thing and failed and whose lives are destroyed.

This same thing can be applied to such things as PUA game shit, or any other kind of life advice normie shitters give out.

Success rate for entrepreneurs is extremely low. The smart ones never use their own money. They just scam investors.

Most company barely turn a profit. Some will never turn a profit and just keep scamming investors. Take uber for example.

The economy is built on scams, not on profitable companies where the owners take on debt or risk.

Only idiots think they're going to make it but being an honorable, hard worker and starting an honest business.

I can't stand optimist fags. You can't use facts and logic with these morons.

4159.jpg

Those type of people inherently have a flawed and shockingly bluepilled mindset. Then they wonder why their shitty little gambles always backfire and ruin their lives

Let us know when your brother ropes after he loses his hair due to stress of struggling to pay off the massive debt he'll end up with.

Normies love being optimistic because they have been programmed not be the odd one out who goes against the grain. If daddy government says I must work hard and slave away for the good of the country’s economy, then I must do that. Fucking morons you’re only just making the elite more wealthy.

Last edited:
I'm also not a big fan of taking huge risks that could destroy you. But little risk is good. For example: if you go to uni to get a better degree, you might fail, lose time and money and get ridiculed by haters. That's not so bad, I mean you can recover.

Ruining yourself for decades to become rich is no bueno.

This type of mentality is why most people are in debt.

"We're all gonna make it br0"

People think it's that easy to start and run a successful buisiness lol

I lost the second I was conceived

This type of mentality is why most people are in debt.
I always laugh at normies spending thousands upon thousands on materialistic items they can’t really afford to have. It’s all about status with normies, gotta get this designer clothes, gotta go out to this fancy expensive restaurant. Gotta go traveling etc etc

I always laugh at normies spending thousands upon thousands on materialistic items they can’t really afford to have. It’s all about status with normies, gotta get this designer clothes, gotta go out to this fancy expensive restaurant. Gotta go traveling etc etc
Yep,they always need to have that new iphone or some new designer clothes that don't even look good lmao low iq sheep

Let us know when your brother ropes after he loses his hair due to stress of struggling to pay off the massive debt he'll end up with.

He already has a bunch of debt and says he doesn't even think about it because he knows in the future he will pay it all off easily when he makes it big.

He is 34 going on 35 and works in a retail job.

This is the brother that spent €400 on a WALLET, a literal WALLET. But its okay though because the wallet was on sale, with an original price of €650 so he got a really good deal, at least thats what he claims, very good deal bro, 400 on a wallet, nice one.

He already has a bunch of debt and says he doesn't even think about it because he knows in the future he will pay it all off easily when he makes it big.

This is the brother that spent €400 on a WALLET, a literal WALLET.
If you have the money to just spend then fair enough, but spending money for the sake of it just to prove to someone how “successful” you are is pathetic.

he'll end up asking you for money if he's too broke for rent / food. you'll feel too guilty to say no, probably

If you have the money to just spend then fair enough, but spending money for the sake of it just to prove to someone how “successful” you are is pathetic.

He doesn't have the money. The credit cards he use do.
he'll end up asking you for money if he's too broke for rent / food. you'll feel too guilty to say no, probably

:lul: Not a chance in hell, I would NEVER give money to anyone that has been extremely irresponsible with their spending.

richest guys i knew under 40 where cheap as fuck, drove a used car, never ate out, wore plain t-shirts, lmao

He doesn't have the money. The credit cards he use do.

:lul: Not a chance in hell, I would NEVER give money to anyone that has been extremely irresponsible with their spending.

i consider myself pretty unemotional and even i couldn't turn down relatives who asked for money, just felt too guilty.

relatives doing dumb shit usually fuck everyone over

Deluded moron still stuck in retail. “ you just wait bro, I’ll be rich!” Retail is fucking dead end especially if you’re 34

Haha, you don’t even work yet you have more net worth then his slave ass

Yep. He said it outright, he spends as if he has a 300k income, because thats his goal for when he "makes it" and he said he must dress and act the part now because that is having an abundance mindset of knowing you're going to make it, all positive energy and positive vibes bro.

Im pouring any money I get into safe long-term investments that is building wealth over the years, while he is buying random trinkets to LARP as some rich guy thats made it. I am pointing out what he does, but all these normie cucks do it.

Yep. He said it outright, he spends as if he has a 300k income, because thats his goal for when he "makes it" and he said he must dress and act the part now because that is having an abundance mindset of knowing you're going to make it, all positive energy and positive vibes bro.
At least his helping the Australian economy :feelskek: As Scott Morrison would say “ how good is a job”

Im pouring any money I get into safe long-term investments that is building wealth over the years, while he is buying random trinkets to LARP as some rich guy thats made it. I am pointing out what he does, but all these normie cucks do it.

to LARP where exactly? you're basically invisible as a man unless you have chad looks

At least his helping the Australian economy :feelskek: As Scott Morrison would say “ how good is a job”

Is he really though? all the designer stuff he buys is from Europe or the US.

I would say my investments are helping the economy here because it's all being used for productive purposes investing across hundreds of companies, where as he is spending on foreign products that go to individual companies.
to LARP where exactly? you're basically invisible as a man unless you have chad looks

He is extremely bluepilled. It is funny how we can be raised by the same parents in the same home, but he is extremely bluepilled and I am extremely blackpilled.

I won’t sit here and lie. I’ve spent my fair share on copes over the years although it’s been through my own money.

I save more then I spend, plus on neetbux I can’t afford to spend thousands on lavish items every week.
Is he really though? all the designer stuff he buys is from Europe or the US
What’s the brand? Most of the top end designer stuff is made in china anyway. Just they use better material.

Basically its poor ppls fault they're poor and safety nets don't exist apparently. I fucking hate that mindset shit. MLMs and entrapeneurs on social media are the same, bleeding out what little energy and money they can by preying on the disadvantaged. Fucking leeches.

Just jestermaxx extra hard bro. That's how it became my turn to be with these used up sluts with baggage :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

This is the brother that spent €400 on a WALLET, a literal WALLET. But its okay though because the wallet was on sale, with an original price of €650 so he got a really good deal, at least thats what he claims, very good deal bro, 400 on a wallet, nice one.
Was it the wallet that says "Broke motherfucker" on it?

Was it the wallet that says "Broke motherfucker" on it?
He doesn’t own it, the banks do :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsthink:

It’s like those normies with high end luxury performance vehicles, no bro you don’t own it you’re just leasing it you moron.

Last edited:
Also many if these new billionaires have inherited some money or influence fo their parents and most Importantly r neurotypical