Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just take a shower bro

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1dazh4b/cant_understand_why_so_many_men_seem_to_be/

One of these guys complained to me constantly about really wanting a gf but he barely showered

Just take a shower inkel :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Another friend of mine has a similar problem (at least this guy showers every two days...). He also has a pretty young looking face and now wants to grow a GOATIE because of it. He asked me my opinion about it and I told him that the look didn't suit him. Tbh, he looks like a kid with a beard

Brutally over.

Like it matters anyway, it will never change your race, facial structure, height

if they saw my face they'd laugh like so many people do :(

why does that subreddit even exist

r/TwoBraincells

Last edited:
not a single man was ever rejected because of clothes, cologne, jewlery, tattoos or any other bs

Men stop caring because of rejection, not the opposite

Btw, when chad come from some football match Uber sweaty she doesn’t mind and proceed to clean him with her tongue

When Chad dresses like a hobo instead of a fashion icon these foids throw a tantrum in parking lots.

Men stop caring because of rejection, not the opposite

Btw, when chad come from some football match Uber sweaty she doesn’t mind and proceed to clean him with her tongue
Brooootal

@VictimofBpillReaper how many more showers

I live in the shower
full

>'styling advice'

yeah no guy's going to care about that unless he's literally homosexual

Last edited:
foids look like shit and fraud their looks with makeup, bc if they showed their organic looks then they might as well be medusa

they call this 'taking care of their appearance'

a better word for it is: lying

It annoys me that there almost seems to be this expectation that woman do all that for their appe[a]rance
By other women and to woo chad thru fakeup. Women ain't doing this for the average man.

I hate this subreddit

What's hilarious to me is, how MANY posts there are from sexhavers complaining about how their sexhaving partner isn't hygenic enough. I'm sure you've all seen that post a foid made saying how chad wanted her to eat him out, but there was a bit of shit on his asshole but the foid ate him anyway :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: (it might be larp tho...), so ironically in a sense just DON'T TAKE SHOWERS BRO.

the legendary never heard before adivce just take 16 showers per day bro

Chad wears a Ruptured Shirt and Gets Sex anyways .

Ngl the twoX chromosomes subreddit is more “well poisoning” than any Incel forum normies argue could ever be