Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "just take a shower bro" meanwhile this (PICTURE)

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

I'm starting to think half of what we're accused of is just projection. Fucking hell how dirty can those people be. Fucking disgusting

Showerrr

Reminds me of normies and frat fags coming to class after a night of partying and reeking of vomit and beers

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

I'm starting to think half of what we're accused of is just projection. Fucking hell how dirty can those people be. Fucking disgusting

View attachment 264989

Reminds me of normies and frat fags coming to class after a night of partying and reeking of vomit and beers

Normies are dirty fucks.

it's not entirely wrong btw, depression and lost of motivation will lead to poor hygiene

it's not entirely wrong btw, depression and lost of motivation will lead to poor hygiene

Cope. Most foids are smelly creatures and have crap hygiene.

The point is that you can do without proper hygiene, as evidenced by many shit you can find online.

I'll be clean regardless because being clean feels good

Incels are probably cleaner than all the normies. Foids without question.

It's like they think there's a chad hidden underneath the dirt that makes up our face.

what kind of a mom would say that to their child? that's degenerate and disgusting coming from an old woman