Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Just take a shower bro" - Meanwhile chad and his foid

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★

how the fuck does someone ejaculte a kidney stone

Kidney stones me. Never began for kidneycels

Women truly think that being disgusting is some kind of rebellious act, or funny.

how the fuck does someone ejaculte a kidney stone
idk man

But normies are filthy as fuck. I remember some dude came to class in college and made all his friends smell his fingers
Apparently he had fingered the butthole of a random foid the night before and showed up to class without washing his hands :worryfeels:

It smelled they said

Imagine that filthy fuck touching stuff in public :feelsohgod:

idk man

But normies are filthy as fuck. I remember some dude came to class in college and made all his friends smell his fingers
Apparently he had fingered the butthole of a random foid the night before and showed up to class without washing his hands :worryfeels:

It smelled they said

Imagine that filthy fuck touching stuff in public :feelsohgod:
:feelspuke::feelspuke:

Kidney stones arent connected to hygeine right?

Women truly think that being disgusting is some kind of rebellious act, or funny.

View attachment 479178
Women see this as some kind of fighting against the patriarchy. Neglecting your personal hygiene is cool nowadays. And they even share it on social media. Pathetic.

Women see this as some kind of fighting against the patriarchy. Neglecting your personal hygiene is cool nowadays. And they even share it on social media. Pathetic.
Like the feminist stuff about not shaving their armpits