Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just swipe right over a million times bro!

i can bet all those 700 matches were scammers too. 99.93% of women swiped left on him and remaining 0.07% are fake profiles

I would love to see someone make a reddit post like this but the guy in the dating profile is an absolute chad, would be funny to see the difference

It would take a lot of time as well. A million swipes is no joke, to be honest. It's unbelievable how absurd the dating scene is. People just shrug it off as if this logic-defying statistic is completely normal. Absolute madness; we are living in times where the majority are crazy people, and the minority are the few sane individuals.
Lol I just did a quick test with myself, to swipe 1000 times it would take 5 minutes, but that was me going at a really high speed (I multiplied after using a swipe counter for 30 seconds) but this guy would have been looking at the profiles and stuff and he did 1 million fucking swipes, this guy has spent an ungodly amount of time on tinder FOR ONE FUCKING DATE, this why I have never bothered signing up I would probably have better luck cold approaching or something honestly

The people saying he needs to improve are insane and have completely lost the plot.
At those numbers he should be well into fluke territory and got a woman out of his league. Normalfags don't think it's extremely strange that the chances of getting a woman ( not even a looksmatch, ANY WOMAN AT ALL) is less than 1 in a million? Is he uniquely ugly or unattractive?He completely destroys the personality argument. If that out of literally a million woman, not a single one liked his personality enough for it to overcome his looks. And he's not even UGLY. Just fat.

I see men far worse looking than Him Every Day. Actually My Every coworker is about on his level. Normies Are certifiably insane If They diss on him

Last edited:
People will say it's because he's holding a fish in one of his photos.

He looks like an IT user. I'm not even going to read the comments, normie gaslighting makes me seethe.

this one comment reveals womens. even old womens operating system:

"
Ok, so, I say this as an old lady that's been married for 7 years and never used OLD, so please take this all with a grain of salt.

You're an average looking dude. Maybe, to be totally honest, a little below average. Sell what makes you special in your bio. Are you a techy nerd? Do you have an interesting career? Are you really funny, or have hobbies that make you special or would match you with that one right person?

Don't overreach. Are you only swiping on crazy hotties? Be realistic. There are more ways to find someone attractive than their looks, look at who they are just as you expect them to.

If you love video games, fuckin put it on your profile. Plenty of equally attractive women as you out there who share your interests.

God speed, bro."

SHE HAS LITERALLY TOLD HIM ITS OVER AND YOUR BOTTOM OF THE BARREL, THEN GASLIGHTS HIM ON CHERRY PICKING, WHEN HE FUCKING SWIPED ON 1 MILLION WOMEN, HOW THE FUCK ARE THERE 1 MILLION CRAZY HOTTIES NEAR HIM, THAT MEANS SHE THINKS EVERY WOMEN IS A CRAZY HOTTIE COMPARED TO HIM, AGAIN PUNCHING DOWN ON HIM.

AND REMEMBER LOOK AT THE FIRST LINE THIS IS COMING FROM AN OLD LADY, EVEN SHE RATES HIM AS SHIT

This is absolutely brutal. Some of the people here are saying that he is not looking even average, which is completely not true. He is an LTN normie on a decile. Stop bullshitting yourselves about him being a truecel and nonsense like that. There is literally nothing wrong with him. Guys like him would get plenty of dates just 20-30 years ago. The same guys calling him ugly here would make remarks about him being a fakecel if he was here. This is just how badly inflated the female ego is by social media and dating apps. It has been over for many years now. There is no way in hell that 1 million swipes can end up in nothing, just one date for a guy who is not even deformed in normal society. NO WAY!

View: https://youtu.be/voL49uXJiV4?si=hVDktnAOVsaDmxyh

Soy beard, soy glasses, and fatmaxxed? Dude is playing the online dating game on maximum difficulty.

Soy beard, soy glasses, and fatmaxxed? Dude is playing the online dating game on maximum difficulty.
He's everything today's society wants him to be and wom*n couldn't be less attracted to him.

Last edited:
They are gaslighting him so hard in the comments LOL

Idk man … bios on dating apps are a meme , it’s doesn’t really matter what you put in it’s all about looks :feelshaha:
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: That picture is fucking BRUTAL