Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just started my new overnight job

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

Kill everybody I see
★★★★★
Just started my new job at this warehouse all I work with is a bunch of talkative normies all I could do was sit there in silence just reminded me why I was LDAR for months. Idk how long I’m gonna be here for boyos I can’t even function at a simple warehouse job idk how I’m gonna survive as a incel in soyciety. :feelscry::feelsrope:

I envy you. I want money to get a RTX 4090 and make Stable Diffusion pictures about my future virtual AI-driven partners (to name one of the very thousand uses with such an high-end computer... god).

The myth of being able to work quietly in peace for overnight jobs was something I believed in until you realize the chances of you being able to work a job alone is little to nil.
Most important thing is , can you NEET in the future?
If you have to do this for the rest of your life , then you might as well go homeless and go to the soup kitchen for free food.
I've been wageslaving for almost 2 years. If I had to do this for another extra year I would rather just depend on free food and rot away.
You literally going insane without realizing it. You may not feel like it but later on you'll notice how your starting to lose yourself.
Get out of wageslave job ASAP.

The myth of being able to work quietly in peace for overnight jobs was something I believed in until you realize the chances of you being able to work a job alone is little to nil.
Most important thing is , can you NEET in the future?
If you have to do this for the rest of your life , then you might as well go homeless and go to the soup kitchen for free food.
I've been wageslaving for almost 2 years. If I had to do this for another extra year I would rather just depend on free food and rot away.
You literally going insane without realizing it. You may not feel like it but later on you'll notice how your starting to lose yourself.
Get out of wageslave job ASAP.
I used to work alone at a grocery store stocking shelves at night. It was pretty comfy ngl. Usually I'd finish early and watch youtube videos until the morning shift came.

Watch out for any ghosts