Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Just sperged out at the supermarket

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
I spend most of the last weeks completly isolated from the world (except buying cigarettes). I had no contact with other human beings.

Today I was forced to go to the supermarket. I was at the checkout and the female mature cashier said to me that i have to give her the 6er softdrinks for her to scan.

Normally they type that number from it in. I was already stressed out from all the young people around me. They mogged me all. It was horrible after weeks of isolation.

Because I was so stressed I wanted to to take the groceries in the basket but I took one of the band and she said that she has to scan first.

Shit. Social anxiety is killing me. Now she legit must think Im mentally retardet.

@SergeantIncel what can we do about that huge signature?

Nothing like a bit of social anxiety to brighten up the day

Did you sexually assault anyone with your ugliness? If so, then we're gonna have a problem here.

I wish I could completely isolate myself and just NEET til my demise. It would by comfy af.

She was mature man who cares.

She's thinking about what she's going to do after wasting hours of her life slaving.

RIP @OP
She will always remember an incel trying to steal shit from under her nose kek.

I love this post and keep reading it again and again

It’s completely ovER.

This is why home delivery exists.