Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just spent a few minutes browsing (((Tinder))) and I am ENRAGED

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
Just to give myself some rage/suifuel I decided to make a blank account on this wretched app to “see what was out there” and this is what I come across. I am SEETHING!!

7BD8DCFE 1211 44D8 89D5 9DD58B6C3073

This was the first pic on the cunts profile. Look this slut with her tit out, but if you point that out you are “objectifying her” :feelsclown::feelsclown: It gets worse!

FEF4CD6A 457E 4D2E BF8D 0483864808AC

OF COURSE SHE WORKS AT HOOTERS GETTING HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS IN TIPS EVERY NIGHT FROM PATHETIC SIMPS. THEY REALLY LIVE ON EASY MODE!!!

0940FF5D 4F08 4E3F 91FD B0FBFD58F5B3
MY MIND IS SMOKING AT THIS ONE. IF I CAUGHT HER IN A DARK ALLEY YOU KNOW WHAT I’D DO (IN VIDEO GAME)!!!

I WISH I COULD TAKE 2 OF MY FELLOWCELS FROM HERE TO TEACH THIS HARLOT A LESSON. WE WILL BRUTALLY RAPE AND BEAT THIS ROASTIE UNTIL HER ASS MOUTH AND PUSSY ARE BLEEDING PROFUSELY AND SHE WILL BE PERMANENTLY DISFIGURED BY OUR STINKY INKWELL PRICKS.

I AM ANGRY!!!!!!!!! A STARVING DOG THAT HAS THIS HUNK OF MEAT DANGLED IN FRONT OF IT BUT OF COURSE SHE IS CHAD ONLY!!

Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: All my post is fiction. every post ever made by this IP and any others associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

@Ray @Truckzo @jerkjocky @Faggotnerd @Uggo Mongo @Broly @BraincelsRefugee thoughts on this skank?

Furthermore, this is why I will never been on Tinder. How could it be anything but rage fuel?
Every profile is like this they all show off their bodies I can’t take it anymore!

Every profile is like this they all show off their bodies I can’t take it anymore!
I'm sorry you had to get curious. Maybe you will ascend like Nosferatu and become vicious blood drinker and boobie toucher

It really really sucks seeing so many cute foids within a couple of miles around me wanting to be used and abused by men while i watch from the sidelines because of my short stature

Recruit difficulty with god mode vs veteran mode with knife only. That's the difference with us.

Just to give myself some rage/suifuel I decided to make a blank account on this wretched app to “see what was out there” and this is what I come across. I am SEETHING!!

View attachment 617682

This was the first pic on the cunts profile. Look this slut with her tit out, but if you point that out you are “objectifying her” :feelsclown::feelsclown: It gets worse!

View attachment 617683

OF COURSE SHE WORKS AT HOOTERS GETTING HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS IN TIPS EVERY NIGHT FROM PATHETIC SIMPS. THEY REALLY LIVE ON EASY MODE!!!

View attachment 617685MY MIND IS SMOKING AT THIS ONE. IF I CAUGHT HER IN A DARK ALLEY YOU KNOW WHAT I’D DO (IN VIDEO GAME)!!!

I WISH I COULD TAKE 2 OF MY FELLOWCELS FROM HERE TO TEACH THIS HARLOT A LESSON. WE WILL BRUTALLY RAPE AND BEAT THIS ROASTIE UNTIL HER ASS MOUTH AND PUSSY ARE BLEEDING PROFUSELY AND SHE WILL BE PERMANENTLY DISFIGURED BY OUR STINKY INKWELL PRICKS.

I AM ANGRY!!!!!!!!! A STARVING DOG THAT HAS THIS HUNK OF MEAT DANGLED IN FRONT OF IT BUT OF COURSE SHE IS CHAD ONLY!!

Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: All my post is fiction. every post ever made by this IP and any others associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
This must be a fake profile. She looks too old to be 19, unless she ages like shit. 19 going on 30.

You are an idiot for having a Tinder profile. Bigger idiot for being a masochist.

r@pe should be legal and see them run to their homes. foids live off validation and showing their booty to strangers .

Disgusting whores :reeeeee:

Just seeing Stacies makes me fucking mad! I want to gut them piece by piece!

This must be a fake profile. She looks too old to be 19, unless she ages like shit. 19 going on 30.
That’s how they all look these days

WHY COULDNT I HAVE BEEN BORN TO BE GOOD LOOKING AND NOT SOME UGLY TRUECEL:reeeeee:

I’d be running through these whores like clothes :incel:

I WISH I COULD TAKE 2 OF MY FELLOWCELS FROM HERE TO TEACH THIS HARLOT A LESSON. WE WILL BRUTALLY RAPE AND BEAT THIS

I'd beat her but not rape here. This foid looks like she's about 25, imagine her disgusting roast beef flaps with all the shit dangling out because she was effectively a public fleshlight for past 16 years of her life. :feelspuke:

Probably smells like an Indian fish market too. :feelskek: And look at those saggy ass titties, she somehow has the elasticine decline of a early 40s woman with multiple kids when she's most likely in her mid 20s and brutally murdered all of her offspring through abortion.

I'd beat her but not rape here. This foid looks like she's about 25, imagine her disgusting roast beef flaps with all the shit dangling out because she was effectively a public fleshlight for past 16 years of her life. :feelspuke:

Probably smells like an Indian fish market too. :feelskek: And look at those saggy ass titties, she somehow has the elasticine decline of a early 40s woman with multiple kids when she's most likely in her mid 20s and brutally murdered all of her offspring through abortion.
Volcel if you wouldn’t

From what I hear it seems like Instagram would be much the same.

i have some funny stories from hooters if you wanna hear

mom took me there for my 12th bday and made me take this absolute public embarassment of a photo

Screenshot 20220527 2257492

(dont care to censor anything but my face cus i havent lived anywhere near here in years)

mom took me there for my 12th bday and made me take this absolute public embarassment of a photo

View attachment 618708

(dont care to censor anything but my face cus i havent lived anywhere near here in years)
Which one of them would you smash?

I just know every one of those girls have a 1000 guys in their messages. They are on there solely for attention, probably don't even want to meet any guys.,

I would've liked to sex all of those foids but alas they're all dead now from AIDS.

View attachment 618708

Brutal.How tall are you now?

View attachment 618708

1>5>4>2>3

Also, kek, you dressed pretty much the exact same as I did as a kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back