Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just spent $200 on computer fans

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
Stupidly tried to cope buying Noctua pc fans to reduce noise. Now I regret. Fuck my life

Your fans cost more than my motherboard :feelswhat:

But why though. Noise means nothing tbh.

Idiotically attempted to adapt purchasing Noctua pc fans to decrease clamor. Presently I lament. Screw my life

what motherboard do you have?

It does my head in and my old fans couldn't cope with gaming.
I don't remember, I only remember the name of my CPU and GPU

Idiotically attempted to adapt purchasing Noctua pc fans to decrease clamor. Presently I lament. Screw my life
Incoherently endeavored to habituate purchasing Noctua pc fans to decrement clamor. Presently I lament. Screw my life

its over for financially irresponsible cels

I was always too low iq and lazy to get into computers tbh.

Smart shitposting ngl
Lmao I thought it was gonna be something like that

You should have went to onlyfans.com!

They are having a sail.

I bet that cooling setup will be nice though

Tbh i get worried when my GPU fan get's loud too so i try to keep it down too.

Incoherently endeavored to habituate purchasing Noctua pc fans to decrement clamor. Presently I lament. Screw my life
In a manner reminiscent of one with mental disabilities, I ventured to procure fans, produced by the Austrian technology corporation Noctua, in order to reduce the discord emanating from my personal computer. I am deeply saddened at this moment. Copulate with the circumstances I presently inhabit.

In a manner reminiscent of one with mental disabilities, I ventured to procure fans, produced by the Austrian technology corporation Noctua, in order to reduce the discord emanating from my personal computer. I am deeply saddened at this moment. Copulate with the circumstances I presently inhabit.
@nihility I found your competition

Rather spend 200 on computer fans than only fans

better $200 on computer fans than on onlyfans

I bought four BeQuiet! Silent Wings 3 140mm fans a few years ago.
It was around 100 euros.

I bought four BeQuiet! Silent Wings 3 140mm fans a few years ago.
It was around 100 euros.
I bought CPU cooler and 4 case fans. Pretty cheap from Newegg. Computer shops can fuck themselves

Your fans cost more than my graphics card :feelsrope:

my gpu was 150

I only have a laptop. Spent 30 usd on a cooling pad.

I can never justify buying any sort of expensive computer stuff. I just ride laptops til the wheels fall off.