Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill just some stats showing how FUCKING OVER it is for ethnics

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★

fuck this world

Its useless. Only ethnics understand how truely fucked this world is.

Whitecels are better off bluepilling themselves and just taking advantage of society that only favors them.

Ethnicels are left to LDAR and fight with other cucked slave ethnics for the scraps of white society. Never began.

Lmao only 11% of asian women exclude whites, clear suifuel for ricecels how can noodlewhores be so fuckin disrespectful to their race just because white aryan chad exists
This.

Last edited:
Useless

Find the stats for ethics that are 6'+

Or Korean

LMAO those stats for asian women. Irrefutable proof that something bad is going on, yet people still deny it.

That is a TSAR bomb thermonuclear blackpill. But most normies are too stupid to understand stats or read a table.

Bro it never began for us lol

Holy shit, are there other serious studies about this? This must have a very rooted biological factor

It's what they deserve for being dumb enough to invade white countries.

Source : Yahoo Atlanta, LA, NY, Chicago....

According to Stormfrontcels, we ethnics are slayers in western europe and white women are all "race traitors". But these statistics show how much most white women hate us.

By the way, whole 91% of all white women do not want black men. That does not exactly speak for this stupid BBC Theory.

What could be the scientific reason for this? Weak chin, bug eyes, asymmetry and short height are all proof of either genetic illness or low testosterone. But race isn't either of these.

Lmao only 11% of asian women exclude whites, clear suifuel for ricecels how can noodlewhores be so fuckin disrespectful to their race just because white aryan chad exists

This.
lmao i know right? asians wish they were white so fucking bad its unbelievable. i just want to punch their heads in the little fuckers

What could be the scientific reason for this? Weak chin, bug eyes, asymmetry and short height are all proof of either genetic illness or low testosterone. But race isn't either of these.
good looking features =/= high test
All ethnics, with the exception of blacks, do that.
asians are the worst followed by indians. middle easterners seem to have more self respect probably due to not liking america

Whitecels are better off bluepilling themselves and just taking advantage of society that only favors them.

Ethnicels are left to LDAR and fight with other cucked slave ethnics for the scraps of white society. Never began.
Bluepilled advice like get a hair cut actually would work for the majority of whites on this forum.

Bluepilled advice like get a hair cut actually would work for the majority of whites on this forum.
They just have to go to SEA. The foids there will worship them like gods.

Guys the ONLY DIFFERENCE between ethnics and whites is that WHITE 7+ MEN get woman attention, while nonwhite 9+/10 men get attention. This whole “women prefer” thing is summarised that easily.

Whites need to be 7 or higher for a chance Of sex, ranging from low chance of sex to absolute certainty if you’re 9 or 10

Nonwhites need to be 9+, anything under this, these studies come into play, and ethnic women want nothing to do with you

Guys the ONLY DIFFERENCE between ethnics and whites is that WHITE 7+ MEN get woman attention, while nonwhite 9+/10 men get attention. This whole “women prefer” thing is summarised that easily.

Whites need to be 7 or higher for a chance Of sex, ranging from low chance of sex to absolute certainty if you’re 9 or 10

Nonwhites need to be 9+, anything under this, these studies come into play, and ethnic women want nothing to do with you
more like 4. have you ever been outside? i regularly see 4/10 white guys with other girls around that range all they have to do is not be an autist. meanwhile above average ethnics 6/10s struggle with their own race let alone dating whites

According to Stormfrontcels, we ethnics are slayers in western europe and white women are all "race traitors". But these statistics show how much most white women hate us.

By the way, whole 91% of all white women do not want black men. That does not exactly speak for this stupid BBC Theory.

all races of females have average 95% of them banning all asian, indian or middle easterners. we arent cucking any other race, we are the ones getting cucked. our females are all dispersing to other races (mainly whites) and not even to the chads, the standards ethnics females have for white guys is incredibly low

all races of females have average 95% of them banning all asian, indian or middle easterners. we arent cucking any other race, we are the ones getting cucked. our females are all dispersing to other races (mainly whites) and not even to the chads, the standards ethnics females have for white guys is incredibly low
Yes, you're absolutely right, unfortunately :(

LMAO those stats for asian women. Irrefutable proof that something bad is going on, yet people still deny it.

That is a TSAR bomb thermonuclear blackpill. But most normies are too stupid to understand stats or read a table.
nukes are a bluepill... How can man split something he has never seen with his eye or even the aid of technology? If you have no way of knowing something is there, how do you know if and when it's "split"? Nuclear weapons are not real, they are a boogieman made up by coal and oil barons and globalist imperialists to prevent nuclear energy from becoming more popular. By telling the simpletons of the world that being able to make nuclear power means you can also make these boogieman bombs, the "bad guy countires" (third world, developing, competing nations) can be threatened with military intervention from a country whose people would otherwise not support such actions if they attempt to nationalize their energy.

Choo choo choo fuel tbh.

In general, yes, good looking features such as strong jaw = high test.
its genetics, high test gives you wider rounder looking face not a sharp well shaped jaw. youre very bluepilled

its never began lol

Almost 40% of noodlwwhores won't date their kind. Kek. Will ricecels even get anything in the future ? Blacks and East Indian foids the most undesirable. Kek

it never began for currycels and arabcels

If you're a 3+ cumskin who does all right for himself you're a volcel as you can easily SEAmaxx. If you're just a sub 7 ethnic you're truecel for life. Nothing can help if an ethnic is sub 7. You see how high the bar is set for us ? I am a 5'8 manlet ethnic who'll gymcel cope for the rest of his life. In looks I am 6/10. If I was a bit taller and white I would have never even found out about inceldom. Now you see how large the chasm between us is ?
its genetics, high test gives you wider rounder looking face not a sharp well shaped jaw. youre very bluepilled
Wide face us important though. Roundness depends on bone structure. Both should go hand in hand to.make face look attractive..
it never began for currycels and arabcels
Currycel and arabcels should be knighted as the galant warrior of eternal virgin vanguard. And for losing theor woman at such rate Ricecels should be appointed as the most selfless mages in the commendable council of cucks.

Last edited:
ROUNDER LOOKING? ROUNDER? AHHAHAHA, low-IQ retard, also that's not even what the bluepill means. JFL sign off of incels.is and maybe sign on to your local shelter for mentally challenged individuals.

ROUNDER LOOKING? ROUNDER? AHHAHAHA, low-IQ retard, also that's not even what the bluepill means. JFL sign off of incels.is and maybe sign on to your local shelter for mentally challenged individuals.
jfl at copecels like you thinking they can fix their face by taking test. it doesnt magically give you a sharp well proportioned face it makes it wider

These bogus stats are taken from studies from 2000-2002, which consisted entirely of top-end university students. It doesn't consist of average women. Secondly, most dating sites are also full of 35 year old pigs looking for some cuck hubby to divorce rape. KEEP COPING JBW SPAMMERS - IN REALITY ETHNICS AND BBCS ARE WINNING IN 2018 JUST GO OUTSIDE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF

jfl at copecels like you thinking they can fix their face by taking test. it doesnt magically give you a sharp well proportioned face it makes it wider
I never said it can make one's face more well proportioned in terms of things like philtrum/chin ratio and symmetry. But it does 1. Lift cheekbones 2. Grow jaw 3. If you are low bf% (If you aren't, what are you even doing), you will be more chiseled 4. It also makes you more masculine (muscles, height if during puberty, brow, etc). Call me a coper all you want, but before you will disprove my science, I stand behind my word.

I never said it can make one's face more well proportioned in terms of things like philtrum/chin ratio and symmetry. But it does 1. Lift cheekbones 2. Grow jaw 3. If you are low bf% (If you aren't, what are you even doing), you will be more chiseled 4. It also makes you more masculine (muscles, height if during puberty, brow, etc). Call me a coper all you want, but before you will disprove my science, I stand behind my word.
google any test before after cycle it doesnt do shit to their face

google any test before after cycle it doesnt do shit to their face
It does for teens, where your body is naturally meant to have more testosterone. Not when your adult, your face doesn't function the same way it did while you were a teen.