Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel “Just sociaLizE brO”

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
go fuck yourself you think I’m quiet or have some social anxiety because hurrr DURR it’s just in my head.

No I’m fucking not. I’m literally not able to get respect socially as an autistic ugly man. I normally don’t like using retarded leftist terminology like micro aggressions, but it is fucking true you can see biases amongst people even in the smallest way. I’ve noticed whenever I mispronounce a word, say a different opposing view to someone or talk about material someone’s not interested in I’m seen , mocked , and treated like a subhuman retard. This does not fucking happen to others around me who say far more idiotic things, have more openly offensive views, or never convey anything requiring some complex thinking or deeper research. This seems to only happen to autistic ugly man and this is why I hate NT people because even ugly sub 5 NT truecel faggots will do this. It angers me to no end how unfairly treated I am and this stupid fucking advice people give me. This happens everywhere I go.

Normies can go fuck themselves, I don’t deserve to be treated like this. I’ve noticed this happen with a lot of my other autist friends who have the same thing happen to them even if they’re demonstrably high iq. These people are brainwashed non sentient apes unable to comprehend anything outside of their field of understanding. Sorry buddy but not everyone fits your fucking retarded worldview of how a person should be able to communicate or what a person should act like. I can literally be talking about a complex topic because I’ll be called out in any conversation for the smallest material to mark me as “retarded” “stupid” “dumbass”. MEANWHILE THE ONLY CLAIM TO THE INTELLIGENCE OF THESE PEOPLE IS MUHHH THEIR GRADES WHEN THEY CANT EVEN PROPERLY EXPLAIN THE FUCKING CONCEPTS THEY SUPPOSEDLY LEARNED.

TLDR: Normies are stupid retard faggots unable to comprehend not everyone has the same skills in social interaction.

Pretty much, you're stuck in a constant negative feedback as an ugly autist where every social interaction ends in mockery or plain ignorance, causing your social skills to get worse as you recede back into isolation, causing everyone's reaction towards how you act to be even worse, and so on, you can't really expect the average bluepilled cuck/foid to understand that. :feelsclown:

go fuck yourself you think I’m quiet or have some social anxiety because hurrr DURR it’s just in my head.

No I’m fucking not. I’m literally not able to get respect socially as an autistic ugly man. I normally don’t like using retarded leftist terminology like micro aggressions, but it is fucking true you can see biases amongst people even in the smallest way. I’ve noticed whenever I mispronounce a word, say a different opposing view to someone or talk about material someone’s not interested in I’m seen , mocked , and treated like a subhuman retard. This does not fucking happen to others around me who say far more idiotic things, have more openly offensive views, or never convey anything requiring some complex thinking or deeper research. This seems to only happen to autistic ugly man and this is why I hate NT people because even ugly sub 5 NT truecel faggots will do this. It angers me to no end how unfairly treated I am and this stupid fucking advice people give me. This happens everywhere I go.

Normies can go fuck themselves, I don’t deserve to be treated like this. I’ve noticed this happen with a lot of my other autist friends who have the same thing happen to them even if they’re demonstrably high iq. These people are brainwashed non sentient apes unable to comprehend anything outside of their field of understanding. Sorry buddy but not everyone fits your fucking retarded worldview of how a person should be able to communicate or what a person should act like. I can literally be talking about a complex topic because I’ll be called out in any conversation for the smallest material to mark me as “retarded” “stupid” “dumbass”. MEANWHILE THE ONLY CLAIM TO THE INTELLIGENCE OF THESE PEOPLE IS MUHHH THEIR GRADES WHEN THEY CANT EVEN PROPERLY EXPLAIN THE FUCKING CONCEPTS THEY SUPPOSEDLY LEARNED.

TLDR: Normies are stupid retard faggots unable to comprehend not everyone has the same skills in social interaction.
Did you hang out with some people recently?

Did you hang out with some people recently?
I’m always hanging out with some people and they’re still my friends ig but I notice how differently people with observable autism are treated compared to NTs. Same thing with ugly vs attractive person but if he isn’t drop dead ugly he’ll NT maxx. They may be incel but they’re Incels who can socialize

Pretty much, you're stuck in a constant negative feedback as an ugly autist where every social interaction ends in mockery or plain ignorance, causing your social skills to get worse as you recede back into isolation, causing everyone's reaction towards how you act to be even worse, and so on, you can't really expect the average bluepilled cuck/foid to understand that. :feelsclown:
Yup

I’m always hanging out with some people and they’re still my friends ig but I notice how differently people with observable autism are treated compared to NTs. Same thing with ugly vs attractive person but if he isn’t drop dead ugly he’ll NT maxx. They may be incel but they’re Incels who can socialize

Yup
Do your friends smoke weed?

Freud mentioned this

C42FBDAA AF99 438C 9412 6484B762A26D

No I’m fucking not. I’m literally not able to get respect socially as an autistic ugly man. I normally don’t like using retarded leftist terminology like micro aggressions, but it is fucking true you can see biases amongst people even in the smallest way. I’ve noticed whenever I mispronounce a word, say a different opposing view to someone or talk about material someone’s not interested in I’m seen , mocked , and treated like a subhuman retard.

Your "friends" are so shitty, because they don't smoke weed.

just ignore the constant negative feed back loop from socializing bro

@ElTrucel Weed can also treat autism. I started smoking weed at 13. I was a full blown autistic nerd. Weed didn't "cure" me, but it made me cool af. I wouldn't have gotten into occultism if it wasn't for weed.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/YDS1Jvs5ufQ?feature=share

One of the few based Freud quotes
@ElTrucel Weed can also treat autism. I started smoking weed at 13. I was a full blown autistic nerd. Weed didn't "cure" me, but it made me cool af. I wouldn't have gotten into occultism if it wasn't for weed.
Yea I was attempting to smoke it when I was 8th grade but couldn’t get anyone to desk it to me

One of the few based Freud quotes

Yea I was attempting to smoke it when I was 8th grade but couldn’t get anyone to desk it to me
Hang out with pot heads, and insert yourself into the blunt rotation.

Mfw they say "just socialize"
20230130 175906

I'm a social buttERfly

Socializing with people you know is a waste of time I'd rather talk with strangers instead.

Bro, why is this so fuckin' relatable?
I had fakecel friends who wanted to bond with normies so bad in school, they always told me to change my posture and keep my mouth shut most of the time or normies will continue to mock me, I was a class clown most of the time and acted retarded too, when I dumped those friends they said that I have to change my attitude or I won't find a girlfriend this way, but those bastards were even worse than me.

Bro, why is this so fuckin' relatable?
I had fakecel friends who wanted to bond with normies so bad in school, they always told me to change my posture and keep my mouth shut most of the time or normies will continue to mock me, I was a class clown most of the time and acted retarded too, when I dumped those friends they said that I have to change my attitude or I won't find a girlfriend this way, but those bastards were even worse than me.
It has to do with the social survival mechanism

In order to survive in the social world, a person may feel they need to be in favour with the relatively higher status / high-value people in the social milieu.
Or else they would be at risk of becoming socially excluded and a potential victim of discrimination / harassment

For the people who are motivated by this survival mechanism, it can mean having to change / alter their own identity or style of behavior to suit a standard that would be more acceptable to the high-value people of the social milieu (aka "assimilation"). This can mean having to change / alter their fashion sense, choice of vocabulary, body language, and even accents and musical tastes or other personal interests

Last edited:
Im extroverted af and love talking to people but foids still hate me

Foids hate autists and ugly makes
i had a tendency to snap out very quickly (esp in elementary school) so people used this shit to demean me all the time. They still talk about how i‘m that kid with anger problems when im mostly calm now. Even after fucking 10 years.

i had a tendency to snap out very quickly (esp in elementary school) so people used this shit to demean me all the time. They still talk about how i‘m that kid with anger problems when im mostly calm now. Even after fucking 10 years.
Yup they do the same in terms of edginess and spastic behavior in middle school

Yup they do the same in terms of edginess and spastic behavior in middle school
im not even that ugly (im facially a 4-5 still kinda ugly but not truecel) its just that my retardedness and height ruined everything. My nose sucks too (i have a broad, upturned, nigger nose with huge nostrils) but they almost never say anything about it even tho it’s objectively ugly.

im not even that ugly (im facially a 4-5 still kinda ugly but not truecel) its just that my retardedness and height ruined everything. My nose sucks too (i have a broad, upturned, nigger nose with huge nostrils) but they almost never say anything about it even tho it’s objectively ugly.
Brutal

indeed but i should consider myself lucky because atleast im no truecel.
Same I’m not a truecel by definition due to one person and Normie tier looks. However with my glasses which I wear 24/7 I’m close.

people somehow don't believe me when i tell them that i tried to socialize and it ended up in failure, maybe because that's not the story that normies went through with their own attempts, in fact most normies don't even try that much they just get accepted into friend groups organically.

Same I’m not a truecel by definition due to one person and Normie tier looks. However with my glasses which I wear 24/7 I’m close.
its over for glasscels. In some it doesnt look that bad tho, but if you‘re ugly then you will look like Peter parker.

its over for glasscels. In some it doesnt look that bad tho, but if you‘re ugly then you will look like Peter parker.
Yup
people somehow don't believe me when i tell them that i tried to socialize and it ended up in failure, maybe because that's not the story that normies went through with their own attempts, in fact most normies don't even try that much they just get accepted into friend groups organically.
Yup the truth is people don’t try to self improve they were just like that. Self improvement is usually for people who failed at something basic that normies already do.

You should hang out with pot heads. Everyone smoked weed when I was in high school.
Smoking weed sometimes is just fine. Smoking weed excessively, like multiple times per day makes you stupid over time. I saw multiple guys who some weed excessively and you can see in their behaviour and the way they speak that they are dumb as fuck

Smoking weed sometimes is just fine. Smoking weed excessively, like multiple times per day makes you stupid over time. I saw multiple guys who some weed excessively and you can see in their behaviour and the way they speak that they are dumb as fuck
Intelligence is overrated

Normies gonna norm ofc, mang