Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JUST SMOKED 14 PEOPLE IN ONE LOBBY IN GTA ONLINE!

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
FUCK YOU NORMIES!

Well done sir

What I like to do is wait for them to come out with their cars n throw c4 at them

What I like to do is wait for them to come out with their cars n throw c4 at them
I often go for moving targets as i can lock my homing down on them, But recently theres been alot of opressors on about making it impossible so id have to switch lobbies alot, These annyoying rat bikes from hell just ruins the game, I just turned off my game bc of this shit, Atleast i smoked his pals in the blackhawk chopper they had with my AH64 apache xDDD

I often go for moving targets as i can lock my homing down on them, But recently theres been alot of opressors on about making it impossible so id have to switch lobbies alot, These annyoying rat bikes from hell just ruins the game, I just turned off my game bc of this shit, Atleast i smoked his pals in the blackhawk chopper they had with my AH64 apache xDDD
Oh yeah those faggots with their flying bikes I like blowing them up n stealing them but then they lock the vehicle n I die jfl

Oh yeah those faggots with their flying bikes I like blowing them up n stealing them but then they lock the vehicle n I die jfl
How you shoot them? I cant because they are often too fast!