Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "Just smile bro"

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
B8025798 5E99 4033 B633 8BEA5D448908
0D6AC467 AA7C 4B18 98CA 4E382C7BFB93

That kid is on the right is my age by the way, so that's what I have to compete with.

I've heard way too many retarded blue-pilled tips on facial expression when it literally makes no difference if you're Chad.

Frowning Chad/normie > smiling incel

Last edited:
Guys my age look alot more alpha than me, it's over

smiling actually lowers your PSL tbh. notice how all the chads and models try to look as serious and brooding as possible in their photoshoots because it emits stoicism and masculinity. smiling is more of a feminine trait, hence why soyboys and cucks do it all the time. it is a mark of low T.

smiling actually lowers your PSL tbh. notice how all the chads and models try to look as serious and brooding as possible in their photoshoots because it emits stoicism and masculinity. smiling is more of a feminine trait, hence why soyboys and cucks do it all the time. it is a mark of low T.

Photoshoots =/= real-life situations. They squint and they put so much shit in their hair to make it look like that in a shoot, but when they step outside, the hairstyle looks like shit again.

Photoshoots =/= real-life situations. They squint and they put so much shit in their hair to make it look like that in a shoot, but when they step outside, the hairstyle looks like shit again.
still you get the point. smiling is heavily associated with low t.

damn eggy mogs me.

still you get the point. smiling is heavily associated with low t.
Definitely, I get your point and it is valid, but I wanted to point out the differences. If good looking guys look too serious, nobody will want to approach them because they seem pissed off.

No amount of facial expression will hide anyone's face in true nature. Same with personality and confidence. It's all bullshit.

hope for negative canthal tiltcels on the right

jk he looks like a faggot i could beat him down irl

You can tell OP is a teen faggot

sick of his retarded posts here

eggman isn't that ugly. srs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6