Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just smelled foid shoes at workplace

• Thread starter RelentlessAssault
  • Start date
RelentlessAssault

RelentlessAssault

Legalize nuclear weaponry for daily use
I was changing clothes preparing to go home when I noticed shoes of foid I like on the floor. Not only that, but her nylon knee high socks that she wore all day were tucked in shoes. And of course I took a deep breath of them

And I must say

They smelled

ABSOLUTELY HEAVENLY

I recommend doing that to any footcel here

I was changing clothes preparing to go home when I noticed shoes of foid I like on the floor. Not only that, but her nylon knee high socks that she wore all day were tucked in shoes. And of course I took a deep breath of them

And I must say

They smelled

ABSOLUTELY HEAVENLY
Shoes usually smell like wet farts on a very hot day, Not very satisfying and definitively NOT nice

What if they check the cameras :feelskek:

Good for you man. Not really my thing but I’m glad you enjoyed yourself.

Do you work at footlocker?

fuuucckkkk brocel I wish I was you. you def gotta give some more details about her so I can COOM

Lucky bastard. Why did she leave her shoes around you?

I'd love to blackmail some money out of you you filthy degenerate

The absolute fucking state of cuckolds.is.

I did that once and the shoes smelled like shit

Repent brother. This is a terrible road that leads to even greater suffering

@incelerated tier thread

You down bad asf fr fr no cap on god.

Next time cum on them :ahegao:

Nice to see fellow footcels here

Embarrassed Exit Strategy GIF

I would love to smell the soles of a woman and lick her salty feet.

Btw whats up with the avatar? Its 3 incels in one man, facialstructurecel/toothgapcel/nosecel :feelscry: Its over.

I'm just worried one of these avowing posts ain't ironic.

footcels stay winning

I did this in my 20s. I worked at a fast food restaurant. In the break room there would be sandals, dress shoes in the lockers or stashed away in the corner. The dress shoes from this crazy girl co-worker smelled like vinegar, it was mindblowing. When I used to go to church, the preachers daughter was flatfooted, which usually meant that she had smelly feet/shoes. When I saw her walking around barefooted in the hallway, I immediately ran and searched for her shoes and black dress socks. I found them and they stink of vinegar (the best foot smell). This led me to female foot voyeurism taking creep snap shots at their sandals.

When I hit my 30s I had to take it easy. Its cucked as fuck and I had to tone it down as it consumed my life.

IT cucks seething (they wanted to sniff the shoes themselves)

I did this in my 20s. I worked at a fast food restaurant. In the break room there would be sandals, dress shoes in the lockers or stashed away in the corner. The dress shoes from this crazy girl co-worker smelled like vinegar, it was mindblowing. When I used to go to church, the preachers daughter was flatfooted, which usually meant that she had smelly feet/shoes. When I saw her walking around barefooted in the hallway, I immediately ran and searched for her shoes and black dress socks. I found them and they stink of vinegar (the best foot smell). This led me to female foot voyeurism taking creep snap shots at their sandals.

When I hit my 30s I had to take it easy. Its cucked as fuck and I had to tone it down as it consumed my life.
Bro, I once stayed at a hostel and a girl left her sandals in the room. I sniffed them when nobody else was there. I don’t really remember the smell I just remember it was absolutely intoxicating. If only I have that opportunity again. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

What kind if work do u work that people take off their shoes

trying to smell something used by a foid you want to date / fuck is definitely an incel trait, i had the opportunity to try to smell some foid`s pillow and bed sheets when nobody was at home and i tell you that i didn`t notice any scent good enough to give me pleasure. I was expecting something good but...maybe she didn't sweat enough.