Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just slept 14 hours

HOBO

HOBO

Veteran
★★★★
From 4pm to 6am, I still don't feel well rested.

Must've really tired yourself out or not slept a day before.

Lucky motherfucker. I can sleep only 6 hours maximum.

And I get up many times to urinate. And all because I don't quit tobacco. I'm sure my bladder is irritated or my body is trying to eliminate all the nicotine I put into my body.

Lucky, lucky, lucky.

Apparently oversleeping can cause those symptoms

I slept for 12 and a half hours some weeks ago, felt fucking amazing, and as I woke up my parents arrived with KFC as it was nearly lunch time, fucking fantastic day

Peak day in an incel life :feelskek:

I slept for 12 and a half hours some weeks ago, felt fucking amazing, and as I woke up my parents arrived with KFC as it was nearly lunch time, fucking fantastic day

Nice.

Sounds nice

From 4pm to 6am, I still don't feel well rested.
Sleep more. Just be awake only 1 hour a day theory for Stacy gf

Sounds nice
Yeah its fantastic but now seeing this forum post in retrospect its sad that its like a peak day as an incel and being asleep is similar to being literally fucking unconscious and dead, the feeling after the sleep is amazing though

Lifefuel for sleepcels