Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just shower and wash your face bro, your acne will go away

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
jfl when normies give me advice on how to get rid of my acne, even high dose accutane is struggling to get rid of these stubborn acne wtf can showering and washing face do, (i already do them)

Horn effect.

Normies believe you have acne because you're "dirty".

i wish i can trade my skin with these normies, see if washing will solve my acne jfl

Horn effect.

Normies believe you have acne because you're "dirty".
fuck them, they always look at me like they're about to vomit when im at the gym

Acne doesn't work that way at all, many people don't shower and have never had acne in their life, me included.

NoFap® and do gym 3x a week.

BB3AD8F9 12D5 4868 AA9A AD9BFB1D0066

Well I mean its probably the roids

i shower two times a day now because of this shit:lasereyes:

jfl when normies give me advice on how to get rid of my acne, even high dose accutane is struggling to get rid of these stubborn acne wtf can showering and washing face do, (i already do them)
Retin A maxxx

i used differin gel 0.1%, its a retinol A
Bro, retinol is different than retin A. Retin A is Tretinoin, and is one of the most powerful things to destroy acne you can use.

Bro, retinol is different than retin A. Retin A is Tretinoin, and is one of the most powerful things to destroy acne you can use.
oh tretinoin, well were still pretty muhc on point, right now on im isotretinoin