Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just shoulder checked my mom

Barrett

Barrett

Recruit
★★★★★
I was going to her car and accidentally shoulder checked her hard, she almost fell:lul: LifeFuel tbh!

if you weren't your mother son she would have treat you like whatever other woman
tbh but at least she treats me well. I was never neglected or treated poorly so I appreciate that.

Thanks for teaching me a new English term.

Shoulder check?

next time rugby tackle her, btw reported for personal attack... see you in the ban section.

When you hit someones shoulder with your shoulder as you walk past them

Ah, I did that with girl I was attracted to back in seventh grade because she liked someone else and I was too ugly to be admired by her.

Ah, I did that with girl I was attracted to back in seventh grade because she liked someone else and I was too ugly to be admired by her.
I like doing it to females because they expect you to move

You should kiss your mothers feet for paradise lies under the feet of your mother

You should kiss your mothers feet for paradise lies under the feet of your mother
Honestly I have a foot fetish because she always asked me to rub her feet when I was young and going through puberty

It is called shoulder slap. I do this all the time against all females. By the way, you should have lifted the car afterwards to show some dominance.

i used to do that in high school. there was like 1000s of kids in my high school and the hallways would be so crowded people were constantly doing it to each other.

Honestly I have a foot fetish because she always asked me to rub her feet when I was young and going through puberty
My dad used to ask me to file the calluses on his feet when I was young. Now I have callus fetish

15561.jpg