Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just sext with faggots bro

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Also someone pointed out that girls sexting me could be men. Possible. As much as I can be a woman too. Or that niceguys are genuine guys but women don't give them a chance. Either that or they got a thing called intuition.

My intuition tells me they're legit women

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What an idiot. "your just not trying enough bro" fuck off.

This guy is literally just deflecting and using his experience as a beta orbiter to justify his bluepilled mindset. JFL.

where's this fucking intuition when they get their bodies dumped in an oil tank after being beaten to death by their boyfriends? just another retard among thousands who say being slightly sexually provocative means you have a worse personality than men who have beat up their women like they're in an octagon fighting for the belt.

where's this fucking intuition when they get their bodies dumped in an oil tank after being beaten to death by their boyfriends? just another retard among thousands who say being slightly sexually provocative means you have a worse personality than men who have beat up their women like they're in an octagon fighting for the belt.
Yeah. Those faggots are funny. Most incels are very peaceful. Despite we hate foids a lot, I doubt many of us are able to beat the shit out of them. Water is wet. It's all about the way you look in reality.

I'm not the type of guy who go out drinking to get laid. That works for some dudes, yes, but that's not my style.

I have had dates in real life, dated girls I met online and I even have girls who sexted with me. This is me with no online photo.
Lol yup, that's an incel

Lets pretend all those ex pedo and other different shitty personality Chadfishes dont exist. And the fact that as an ugly male no one even listens to you, let alone give you a chance.
I wonder how many girls he gets:feelskek:
No one who ever gets girls uses IT. There are literal Chads amogus here but none on IT, Remember that.