Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just serve your country bro

Happens all the time, Chico… so much so that we have timeless cadences n shiet centered around the phenomenon, mang

Last edited:
I would never cheat on my husband:foidSoy:
Image result for press x for doubt

These hoes ain't loyal.

It's a well known fact that this happens to literally every guy in the military who has a wife/girlfriend back home. It's not even a misogynistic blackpill incel thing it's just something everyone knows intuitively

Imagine normies expecting their gf not to do anything that constitutes cheating during a 3 year period where she has basically no contact with him and there are 0 consequences to doing it :lul:

Last edited:
Happens all the time, Chico… so much so that we have timeless cadences n shiet centered around the phenomenon, mang
Those damn cadences, those matches those drills, those mre for what for nothing

It's a well known fact that this happens to literally every guy in the military has a wife/girlfriend back home. It's not even a misogynistic blackpill incel thing it's just something everyone knows intuitively

Imagine normies expecting their gf not to do anything that constitutes cheating during a 3 year period where she has basically no contact with him and there are 0 consequences to doing it :lul:
hell expecting them to stay loyal when you are home even is a tall order. I would not expect any toilet to not cheat if a man went on a 3 month long business trip let alone that.

BBC bull gonna cuck him