Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just self-improve bro (note to IT: pics inside - what an incel looks like)

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
So what should I do, guys? A 28 year old man with wrists of this size. Should I hit the gym? Get a hobby?

What, exactly, is going to make this me NOT unfuckable with arms like these? I would literally be better off as a paraplegic.

Attachments

• wrist_side.png
    wrist_side.png
    176.3 KB · Views: 201
  • wrist_top.png
    wrist_top.png
    160.3 KB · Views: 119
My wrists look just like that lol

your wrists are hairier than mine

You really have no other things to complain than wrists? Wrists are not important.

If you had a Chad face you could still get women. So just get a head transplant, bro :ha..feels:

You really have no other things to complain than wrists? Wrists are not important.
Do you even understand the scale of that photo, dude? I'm 5'8.5" tall. I've never seen another male with that wrist size in my life. My hands are also small (only ~7" wrist to middle finger if I remember correctly). Legit I've seen 5'0" tall Chinese girls with thicker forearms than me. People still call me "kid" and I may as well be fucking disabled because I'm weak and I can't get stronger because the size of your bones limits the amount of muscle you can carry.

Do you even know what it's like to get mogged by 13 year old boys? A few months ago I even saw a toddler with thicker wrists than me. Yeah I'm not exaggerating. A fucking baby.

Last edited:
It's all about your personality sweaty! :soy::soy::soy::soy:

If that's your literal only problem then gymmaxx.

If you're incel for other reasons then who cares, it's over. :feelsautistic:

how wide are you wrists in cm? i think we might have a new competitor for smallest wrists on the forum @Blacktarpill

sheesh, those make mine look like Denis Cyplenkpov's wrists.

Ldar. Self imprivmemt is lie

So what should I do, guys? A 28 year old man with wrists of this size. Should I hit the gym? Get a hobby?

What, exactly, is going to make this me NOT unfuckable with arms like these? I would literally be better off as a paraplegic.
holy sheit do you eat anything bro?

do some pushups bro