Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just seen a thread on /v/

T

thelonewanderer

Banned
-
And these 20 year olds were whining about their gfs leaving them or having a dry spell meanwhile I'm in my mid 30s and never had a gf in my entire life. I really should stay off 4chan its infested with normies I can't relate to

Last edited:
4chan is full of normies, in every thread you have trannies/cia/fbifags who keeps posting "have sex incel"

I wonder what caused it
112b365882e4d5fec6ddd94f534fe713

4chan is normie shithole right now full of coping retards fucking youtube normies ruined it as always

why are you even bothering with cuckchannel?

The only board worth a damn now is /pol/, and that is constantly bombarded with slide threads to the point its unuseable. Most people migrated to 8chan etc.

It is one of the reasons I joined incels.co. 4chan is infested with normoids and I didn't know where to go besides /pol/ which I don't like in the first place. 8ch is too much of "hurrr durrr, we are not 4chan". Also I sick when some edgy kids calling you a "normie" when you almost the wizard. The nerve of this people.

first reddit now 4chan... normies are lurking to places where incels lurk around from the past. Just like how Anime and gaming become popular, A lot of things from the past that is considered nerds/outcast stuff are increasingly becoming popular. It might be an indication that a lot of people(especially men) are in chaos therefore the demand in copes goes up. Seems like the reset would happen faster than i anticipated