Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Just SEAmaxx bro"

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
So a lot of people on here go "you're white, just SEAmaxx", nigga, I can barely leave my house to get groceries without getting crippling anxiety. Am I meant to fix a visa or whatever you need, buy plane tickets, fly to some random place on my own where people don't speak English and start a new life there for the chance of some ltb who's probably a shemale anyway giving me attention? I can't function socially in Europe. How could I function without the infrastructure around me that is keeping me safe and sane? If I weren't mentally frail I guess it would be an option, but most incels aren't going to be able to just pack up and leave.

Basically never began.

we should go together @Nordicel94

Pattayamaxxing just shows again that the jbwpill is REAL

If you only seek sex and that you have the money and means for it, then yes it is a good option.

But only very few have the means to do it or just know that having sex a couple of times with asians won't really solve one's inceldom, plus if you are ugly it's over, they won't fuck you unless you have a shit ton of money.

it just shows how over it is when u have to travel across the globe to even have a chance of ascending

Yeah, anxiety alone pretty much precludes this. Not to mention money.

:soy:: "just throw 250000 years of evolution down the toilet bro!"

The average curry / chink mogs me hard even though I'm white

seamaxing "works" at best for non curry/rice ltn that can settle down in SEA. Never bring back the gook in europe/usa boyos :feelskek:

Join us

Chad doesn't function socially. He's just larger than the other males and yells at parties. He doesn't talk much. He grunts sometimes. He's not stupid, he just doesn't need to play the same desperate games other guys play to succeed socially. The point of going to SEA is that Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Phillipines, Thailand, Bhutan, Indonesia, and Vietnam have an average height for males of 5'6.5'' + they're small framed + they're poor + they don't have access to the rest of the world (i.e. first worlders/English).

So a lot of people on here go "you're white, just SEAmaxx", nigga, I can barely leave my house to get groceries without getting crippling anxiety. Am I meant to fix a visa or whatever you need, buy plane tickets, fly to some random place on my own where people don't speak English and start a new life there for the chance of some ltb who's probably a shemale anyway giving me attention? I can't function socially in Europe. How could I function without the infrastructure around me that is keeping me safe and sane? If I weren't mentally frail I guess it would be an option, but most incels aren't going to be able to just pack up and leave.
Still better than thugmaxxing