Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Just saw my niece looking at tiktok vids of chads

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I heard my niece and nephew laughing and i thought they were playing with each other, tickling or w/e. Unfortunately they were watching silly tiktok videos of chads with baby editing or whatever (the chads face were on a babies body). My niece is 9 and her nephew is 4. Now i'm certain that my niece will lose her virginity in 3 years. Her brain has been programmed to appeal to chad only men now. Hell she already have a hapa chadlet BF same age as her. I don't understand how they get access to this app at that early age. It must be one of her classmates who are even more slutty or their mothers are and convince her to download it. It's an epidemic really. No wonder she cries for hrs when her parents restrict her phone usage, she wants to watch chad.

If they can look at Chads, we can look at them.

It's always Chad. No exceptions.

my cousins were watching jake paul at that age too

my cousins were watching jake paul at that age too
Who is Jake Paul? Some degenerate chad? Does he make those picking up girls on the street videos?

Who is Jake Paul? Some degenerate chad? Does he make those picking up girls on the street videos?
He was a vine(tiktok like) star but became a Jewtube vlogger, he basically teaches pre teen normies how to be degenerate and alpha. He hasn't made the picking up girls stuff afaik

Tik Tok pushes up attractive people and pushes down unattractive people.

She is slowly getting conditioned for the cock carousel. When she hits puberty all her holes will please chad. You can thank soyciety for that.

Does the hapa bf look white? lmao I can prob guess the answer

Does the hapa bf look white? lmao I can prob guess the answer
Yea i guess, not very asian, more white looking. He has like a medium olive skin color and dark hair though.

Hoes learn their chadlust earlier and earlier

What else did you expect?

WTF. It doesnt even look like she hit puberty yet and she's already flashing her ass like that on chinktok. I cba bro...
with an ass like that, she probably has:feelsYall:

I didn't expect it to be that early on. If she started watching tiktok at 13 i would not be as shocked.
A lot of girls have crushes on teenage chads, even this early. I observed this behavour in my sister when she was the same age as your nice.

In three years you'll hear her moan.
I hope the basement has a good isolation. Unless you're Dr. Pizza, that friendly redditor.

I hope the basement has a good isolation. Unless you're Dr. Pizza, that friendly redditor.
lol. I'll be out of here in 3 years. I'm only allowed to stay for like 1-2 years. I stink up the basement too much and since i sort of have an impaired sense of smell i can't tell. They are normies who are used to perfumes and artificial smells.

I guess your brother changed his mind and don't want to build a little house in his garden for you?

I guess your brother changed his mind and don't want to build a little house in his garden for you?
No that wont be happening, his wife hates my guts. She said it once and one of her kids heard her and then told me.

If they can look at Chads, we can look at them.

View attachment 314136
20200811 191311
20200806 145754

Brutal Chad gets EVERYTHING!!

KEK