Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Just saw Deep Water

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
It's a movie where you see Ben Affleck married with Ana de Armas and you would thought they would live their best life but you would be wrong.

In fact, Ben Affleck is being cucked by his wife with all the Chads mewing around his house. He gets mad about it but he let her do it anyway, invite them at his house, cooking for them so that his wife can fuck them after dinner while he does the dishes. It's a pure total humiliation, the humiliation that 90% of married men have to deal with before they get divorce raped and half of their wealth is taken by the foid.

Except most cucks in real life aren't treated like shit by Ana de Armas, they are treated like shit by 2-3/10 fat beckies at best.

We're living in hell.

5.6 on IMDB and 38% on Rotten Tomatoes. I think I'll pass on this shitty movie.

5.6 on IMDB and 38% on Rotten Tomatoes. I think I'll pass on this shitty movie.
It's not the best film ever but it's worth a watch tbh. I've seen that most ngative criticism against it is woke SJW linguo claiming it's a "male gaze" or some shit. In fact, Ben Affleck isn't a regular cuck in this, his character ends up being quite refreshing :feelsokman:

Pretty accurate for millennial men.
No cap; My biology teachers gf gets fucked by a dashing Chaddam in our school and everyone knows it.

He is like 34 while the guy fucking his gf just turned 20 last month and is one of his students. :feelskek:

Pretty accurate for millennial men.
No cap; My biology teachers gf gets fucked by a dashing Chaddam in our school and everyone knows it.

He is like 34 while the guy fucking his gf just turned 20 last month and is one of his students. :feelskek:
Suifuel for your teacher tbh. It's over for sex havers. And I'm sure that there's a lot of similar situations that nobody knows about.

Suifuel for your teacher tbh. It's over for sex havers. And I'm sure that there's a lot of similar situations that nobody knows about.
Imagine seeing the boy that fucks your gf in front of you taking notes for your class. :feelsLSD:

didn't amerifats get a lot of ads on TV that suggest cucking

don't even have to watch a movie, just daytime TV :feelshaha:

i think this guy links a bunch of them