Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just saw a white low T high-pitch-voiced framelet with asian gf in supermarket.

Alt + f4

Alt + f4

5'2 96 lbs Chinese goblin living in Germany
-
Why the world be like this ? :feelsbadman:

Also why am I so bitter when the guy is incel-worthy ? Maybe because it makes getting a gf look so close and yet so far. Guy is my white is my white looksmatch (in we take into account the total height+face).

He looked like he weighted about 120 lbs max too. Race is a game changer. There isn't just one scale to rate attractiveness, this guy is certainly rejected by every white girls but asian ones will still date him and feel good about it. "moving up in the race hierarchy" as we say (or at least their unconsciously perceived hierarchy).

I wanted to react like the guy in my previous post honestly, but I would have been ridiculed by everyone around since this is not china.

"White"

Another proof of JBW law. Not surprised.

A tall, Asian foid in the metro stood right next to me due to entering the metro at the last minute, and the first chance she had to get as far away from me, she did just that. Incels-in-denial will claim she wanted to sit down, but she kept standing. They will also claim it's got nothing to do with my looks, but if I was Chad she would stand next to me. Feelsbadman.jpg

A tall, Asian foid in the metro stood right next to me due to entering the metro at the last minute, and the first chance she had to get as far away from me, she did just that. Incels-in-denial will claim she wanted to sit down, but she kept standing. They will also claim it's got nothing to do with my looks, but if I was Chad she would stand next to me. Feelsbadman.jpg
Asian girls avoid dark-skinned guys like plague.

Even if you are handsome + darkskinned she won't want to date you (even if she is sexually attracted).

Asian girls avoid dark-skinned guys like plague.
Yeah they're superficial. She heightmogged me though, that's probably why. She wore heels I think.

Yeah they're superficial. She heightmogged me though, that's probably why. She wore heels I think.
If you were blonde blue eyed >1/10 and short she wouldn't have avoided you. She mybe wouldn't see you as a potential partner but at worst she just wouldn't have sparked a conversation with you.

Also why am I so bitter when the guy is incel-worthy ? Maybe because it makes getting a gf look so close and yet so far. Guy is my white is my white looksmatch (in we take into account the total height+face).

He looked like he weighted about 120 lbs max too. Race is a game changer. There isn't just one scale to rate attractiveness, this guy is certainly rejected by every white girls but asian ones will still date him and feel good about it. "moving up in the race hierarchy" as we say (or at least their unconsciously perceived hierarchy).

I wanted to react like the guy in my previous post honestly, but I would have been ridiculed by everyone around since this is not china.
The classic

If you were blonde blue eyed >1/10 and short she wouldn't have avoided you. She mybe wouldn't see you as a potential partner but at worst she just wouldn't have sparked a conversation with you.
Exactly bro. It's sui fuel, everyone cares about looks and I just don't cut it as 2/10 curry.

JBW law is very real.

Such bullcrap honestly, he is awkward as fuck, skinny as fuck, dress like shit, subhuman as much as us but he literally can get any asian girl. His Gf is 6-7/10, and we rot alone. Seriously, if I was born white my life would be entirely different.

"Yellow fever" is a pathetic joke made up by shitty feminists. In reality, there is WHITE fever among Asian women. Asian women worship white men. And the feminist Asians are even worse. In a way, every white man who is in close proximity to Asian women is either a totally fucked up mentalcel or a fakecel.

I personally know a couple that consists of a very ugly thin face tall and skinny Northern European cel and his above average Asian wife and their racemixed son. Asian whores are ready to do everything to move to the west.

For me is JBWOB

Just be white or black. Because Upper tier blacks and whites can slay other races easily.

White men are the only gods Asian women have. White men and shitty superstitions about numbers, dreams, tresholds and so on: this is the only religion Asian women, these soulless NPC, actually have. And then they spawn cyborgs who worship one half and despise the other half of themselves.

"Yellow fever" is a pathetic joke made up by shitty feminists. In reality, there is WHITE fever among Asian women. Asian women worship white men. And the feminist Asians are even worse. In a way, every white man who is in close proximity to Asian women is either a totally fucked up mentalcel or a fakecel.
White men are the only gods Asian women have. White men and shitty superstitions about numbers, dreams, tresholds and so on: this is the only religion Asian women, these soulless NPC, actually have. And then they spawn cyborgs who worship one half and despise the other half of themselves.
High iq

I wanna die,pls fucking kill me fuckk shit fuck fuck.This life is hell ,if ur not chad its not worth living.The only reason im alive now is because I don't want my mother to be sad and cry over me.She tried really hard to raise me and if I just roped it would destroy her.In the end im living for others,i wanna stop these bad thoughts but im in constant depression and nothing helps.I just wanna be at peace with myself like those buddhist monks in the himalayas