Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just saw a stupid blond jb girl get soaked in the rain with her group of 4 chads.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Stupid slut was literally hanging out with 4 chads, they where probably all orbiters. Thankfully being a high IQ incel I took an umbrella with me before I left my lair.
The thunder starts, and then a heavy rain storm falls. The jb and her Chad friends got soaked while I remained dry as her PUSSY would have been when looking at me.
If the slut offered to suck my dick then maybe I'd let her come under my umbrella.

wtf I'm fueled to live now

31635E4B 02C9 410E 822B BE6A75D96A70

Wut?

They probably took her back to their lair and stripped those wet clothes off and ran a train on her

Chad probably mogs harder in wet clothes anyway

They probably took her back to their lair and stripped those wet clothes off and ran a train on her
Dought it, modern day females have begun using chadlites and even chads as beta orbiters.
Of coarse The female does need to be top tier.

A man with an umbrella looks kind of beta tbh. Which color had it?

Who the fuck carries an umbrella? It's over for sherlockholmescels

U see this is why ur incel. Should've gave her your umbrella and sucked the Chads' dicks. Then maybe she you let you watch her have sex.

You sure it was rain? And not 4 Chads giving her a golden shower?

Stupid slut was literally hanging out with 4 chads, they where probably all orbiters. Thankfully being a high IQ incel I took an umbrella with me before I left my lair.
The thunder starts, and then a heavy rain storm falls. The jb and her Chad friends got soaked while I remained dry as her PUSSY would have been when looking at me.
If the slut offered to suck my dick then maybe I'd let her come under my umbrella.

Very High IQ post. Didn't see that coming thus high IQ.

It was light blue, in fact I think it was a women's umbrella.
I don't want to blame you for anything, but I'm just another chad LARPing here, so I wanted to give you some advice.

When I was in elementary school my dad said whenever I carry an umbrella I should carry two so I can be a gentleman and give it to a girl. So I did and was biding my time and one day the rain started suddenly just about when we were about to go home. I was like yes! I'll give it to Her and she'll thank me and call me a gentleman and maybe bring it back to my house later and...

So I followed her to give her the umbrella but instead she went to the gymnasium where I then found out she had a boyfriend and he was at basketball practice and she just sat at the stands the entire afternoon watching him and twirling her hair.

its just water
U see this is why ur incel. Should've gave her your umbrella and sucked the Chads' dicks. Then maybe she you let you watch her have sex.
make inceltears proud!

Group of 4?? Damn even Chad has to orbit nowadays.

squirtgun+water mixed with ricin= ultimate normie remover

Thankfully being a high IQ incel I took an umbrella with me before I left my lair.
Me whenever I go outside tbh
Because a lot of users here believe in JBW, I actively avoid going out in the sun to become more pale and therefore more white

Lauren suthern.
Really?!?! O_o o_O (Hmm I learn new Info/things every day since I'm on here) Does not really look like her to me tough, eye color seems to be off, this looks more hapa ish to me, must be a really older picture O_O, looks way to skinny...

Attachments

• 69d570a0327e95f5bf489f71c8de2eb2.jpg
    69d570a0327e95f5bf489f71c8de2eb2.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 113
Imagine coping this hard.

They weren't her orbiters. They were definitely about to run the train on this becky.

LAMO man!! All they had to do was look at the weather forecast!

They weren't her orbiters. They were definitely about to run the train on this becky.
I'm new on this forum/site so I'm still learning some of the Lingo. So this Becky, is this an accurate representation of what a Becky is compared to a Stacy??

Attachments

• Stacy vs Becky.jpg
    Stacy vs Becky.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 143
Umbrella is better than loosy hoods. Jfl at wannabe thugs who think wearing a hood makes them look badass for females.

I'm new on this forum/site so I'm still learning some of the Lingo. So this Becky, is this an accurate representation of what a Becky is compared to a Stacy??

No, that 'Becky' would recieve just as much attention, orbiting and validation as the Stacy.

Both of them are Stacys.

LMAO

Femoids are like animals, they have no ability to forward plan or prepare for possible future scenarios.

No, that 'Becky' would recieve just as much attention, orbiting and validation as the Stacy.

Both of them are Stacys.
Hmm yea, you are right! The Becky in the pic is drawn really cute! And the Stacy... well she look totally unreal! O_O . Thanks for the feedback Blancmange! :)

Hmm yea, you are right! The Becky in the pic is drawn really cute! And the Stacy... well she look totally unreal! O_O . Thanks for the feedback Blancmange! :)
Becky is a lower level then Stacy but still higher then normie girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back