Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just saw a Stacy HB 6-7 with her Cuck . - i mean Boyfriend , in the Kebab store , He payed for her ( was to be expected )

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
typical german cuck or beta bux - lite ( not in marriage , togheter in an apartment yet )

dude looked like he was 18-19 heightmogged me ( whats new even nowadays,,, ) and got a clown haircut ( tryhard to fit in )

and well i wasnt even mad or something just indifferent , watched how it goes and yea he payed for her , just laughed a bit but not loud over his cuckness

they may mog me lookswise , but not Pill / Knowledgewise .

i hope those indoctrinated fools will lern someday , that cucking is retarded , let alone being a status quo clown

The only mog is lookswise, nothing else matters

They bring nothing but shame and humiliation.

Cucks and their money soon part.

It's the only way cucks can get a foid

It's the only way cucks can get a foid

he wasnt chadlite but average looking and had a good height , ofc cucks will pay , chads on the other hand are in their own league

Foids see a cuck with cash and they see a purpose for his existence, that purpose is to transfer his money to her before she disposes of him.

Foids see a cuck with cash and they see a purpose for his existence, that purpose is to transfer his money to her before she disposes of him.

ala be her slave

How is this life fuel? He spent a bit of spare change which is probably no big deal to him and he gets to take her home and fuck her until she falls asleep in his arms. Huge cooe by calling this life fuel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back