Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just saw a snowbunny with nigger or Arab shitskin

manletogre

manletogre

RippERcel
-
She was blonde snowbunny with tight leggings hugging her darkskin shtskin bf

Burtally over fro whites

What no pussy does to a deathnic.

It's desensitization.

Often happens in Europe

That's me :chad::chad::chad: (i got her through a syrian sex ring and i'm going to forcefully insert myself into her today)

Tyrone gets snowbunny hot foid
Black normie gets obese or old white roastie
Blackcel gets nothing

Anything other than black is better.

White foids find the vast majority of black dudes repulsive. But they do give a few of them a chance due to white guilt. Moreso than other races of ethnic men.

For the white foids that are somewhat smart and familiar with blacks, they know the likelihood of getting beat up, killed, or impregnated and left a single mother by dating black males.

White foids find the vast majority of black dudes repulsive. But they do give a few of them a chance due to white guilt. Moreso than other races of ethnic men.

For the white foids that are somewhat smart and familiar with blacks, they know the likelihood of getting beat up, killed, or impregnated and left a single mother by dating black males.
Many white foids want to fuck black dudes.

Like my white grandmother, she fucked Tyrones and bred with them out of spite of her parents because, from what I've heard, they were very racist (this was in the DR btw).

My grandmother wanted to make a point that blacks of her country were fellow humans and compatriots by making love to them, by breeding them and embracing them into her and having their kids with their complexions.

The funny thing though is that all those Tyrones left her and she raised 7 kids of different daddies as a single mom in a third world country. Well, she eventually "settled down" with an old guy who raised my mom and her younger siblings and had her last two sons with him (and in the middle of that cucked him and had another child with another Tyrone).

Last edited: