Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just saw a prettyboy manlet with 2 foids

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Im at the kebab house with my christcuck friend now and i just saw a prettyboy manlet (around 5'7ft) with 2 foids on his side who were taller than him. They ordered something and then went away. I bet after they ate the food, they had intense sex :feelsrope:

Never go outside theory

Never go outside theory
I’ve always loved staying inside anyway. I used to fucking hate going to school and visiting family and that sort of shit. Waste of time. I’ll only go outside for fresh air that’s it. The copes you have indoors mogs all the copes that are outdoors if you’re sub5

prime JBs are either pretty boys or ultra masculine tall ogres.
You will see JBs simping and screaming for prettyboy like Justin Bieber but you will never see them simp for hypermasculine ogres

lifefuel for manlets. im almost 5'7 myself. women dont seem to like me though

Im at the kebab house with my christcuck friend now and i just saw a prettyboy manlet (around 5'7ft) with 2 foids on his side who were taller than him. They ordered something and then went away. I bet after they ate the food, they had intense sex :feelsrope:
May of been his sisters .

I’ve always loved staying inside anyway. I used to fucking hate going to school and visiting family and that sort of shit. Waste of time. I’ll only go outside for fresh air that’s it. The copes you have indoors mogs all the copes that are outdoors if you’re sub5
This. I feel way better being inside without all this mogging stuff outside (because that's all there is there unless you are some richfag).

The copes you have indoors mogs all the copes that are outdoors if you’re sub5
nah bro hiking and running mogs all other copes, you are outdoors but you are alone so you dont have to interact with people so its the best combination

It's good sometimes to hear good story about manlets

>5'7 might as well be 5'8 or 5'9tard

Jfl no 5'3 or 2 or straight 4'11s :feelscry::feelsrope:

when i got out i ignore everyone so i don't rope

Destroy them (in minecraft)

I limit going outside, Reduce going outside, Reduce mogging.

if i was there they probably would've laughed at me. fuck those whore

That's it? You know nothing of their home life. Probably gets pegged every night.

Being around 5'9 enhances the prettyboy look imo

giga cope
You're the one claiming to see evidence contra the "blackpill" demonstrating that everyone on this fucking forum is coping and ascension is more than possible for most of us, since, oh lookie, women's standards aren't that high after all! So what would you have us do? What are we supposed to conclude from this unassailable piece of evidence?

IT BEGAN GUYS IT BEGAN
SHUT THE FORUM DOWN
FBI CRYING RN

You're the one claiming to see evidence contra the "blackpill" demonstrating that everyone on this fucking forum is coping and ascension is more than possible for most of us, since, oh lookie, women's standards aren't that high after all! So what would you have us do? What are we supposed to conclude from this unassailable piece of evidence?

IT BEGAN GUYS IT BEGAN
SHUT THE FORUM DOWN
FBI CRYING RN
Where did i claim evidence contra blackpill ? 5"7 is manlet but still can work out with a good face, that he had as i described, since face trumps height in most cases

It does. Foids will always choose the 6'5'' ogre over the 5'7'' prettyboy manlet
yeah and like 0.3% of male population is 6'5" so in the vast majority of cases its not that extreme