Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just saw a pretty blue eyed girl walking in my direction

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
She walked past me without even recognizing my existence. I turned my head and saw her falling into the arms of a fat nigger.

Thanks bitch my day was completely ruined.

mogs me for seeing a girl

Depressing experience.

When I would visit the psychiatric hospital, I'd keep my head down and covered to avoid Pean holes; they always looked at me with disgust.

She walked past me without even recognizing my existence. I turned my head and saw her falling into the arms of a fat nigger.

Sad

A79fd1f87e2c6fd88ba5708c08fed8c735a772a7 hq 1
One day all niggers will disappear trust me

Cumskins are so Stockholm syndromed into loving niggers. And they can't seem to connect the dots between what makes an environment "shitty" or "ghetto" and the population around them. Brown people will have to section them out

Brutal, dear fellowcel.

when will all the whores understand?

One day all niggers will disappear trust me
white population keeps declining because foids get fucked by tyrone and because (main reason) white men mix with noodlewhores because white stacies are chad only. But sure, keep coping I guess

All bitches are like that

ALL FOIDS ARE BITCHES :lasereyes::feelsping:

white population keeps declining because foids get fucked by tyrone and because (main reason) white men mix with noodlewhores because white stacies are chad only. But sure, keep coping I guess
OvER for notunderstandingironycels

Last edited:
Must have raped her (in cs go)

when will all the whores understand?

When you provoke them verbally and then exercise Self-Defense by bashing their skull into the pavement.

Given that Sambo likely worships her, they will spawn a vain shallow Mulatta who will reject Black males.

Last edited: