Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just saw a pregnant teen slut

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★★
Was shopping at the mall and there was this landwhale mother in her like late 30s and her about 14/15 yo PREGNANT daughter.

Absolutely insane man. Like this is the shit the system wants: obviously retarded, poor bitches that create more wageslaves.

100% she ends up a single mother. Literally ruined her and her spawns life instantly.

SHE WAS RAPED! :soy: :foidSoy:

Agecucks would say she's a child even though she's pregnant at 14/15

Agecucks would say she's a child even though she's pregnant at 14/15
I never understood why agecucks believe 14-16 year olds are asexual who cannot even fathom the concept of sexual intercourse but then give these asexual teenagers things like birth control and celebrate teen pregnancy

normfags and moralcucks will tell you to man up and be a stepfather to that bastard, like a real man.

I never understood why agecucks believe 14-16 year olds are asexual who cannot even fathom the concept of sexual intercourse but then give these asexual teenagers things like birth control and celebrate teen pregnancy
(((Feminism))) propaganda combined with moralism

fucking degenerate slut

I got a white trash family under me, the 17 year old got knocked up and moved in with mommy, I have heard that little baby scream for 2 years now, I want to go in and snap its neck alongside the two white trash foids, her friends have occupied the street and parking lot during late nights when I came back from work so I had to drive around the block to park.

Got a trimmed out Volvo c30 in the back yard with rally stickers and "Rally broad" as in rally woman / foid driver and other crap on it that I would key if I could get away with it, I feel like Coach from LFD2 "This used to be a nice neighbourhood"

Shes just a pure innocent child guys!

Was shopping at the mall and there was this landwhale mother in her like late 30s and her about 14/15 yo PREGNANT daughter.

Absolutely insane man. Like this is the shit the system wants: obviously retarded, poor bitches that create more wageslaves.

100% she ends up a single mother. Literally ruined her and her spawns life instantly.
America?

Germany, not even unusual as 10 years ago they made a TV Show called Kinder haben Kinder where the main topic was about 12 - 17 yo girls being pregnant.

I even remember in my childhood watching one episode where some really nasty looking 16 yo slut already had 2 kids and i was like 13 and was like thinking "WTF?"

Germany, not even unusual as 10 years ago they made a TV Show called Kinder haben Kinder where the main topic was about 12 - 17 yo girls being pregnant.

I even remember in my childhood watching one episode where some really nasty looking 16 yo slut already had 2 kids and i was like 13 and was like thinking "WTF?"
That's the state of Western Civilization...

That's the state of Western Civilization...
If you have subtitels or understand german you can watch it online its now called Teeny-Mütter

One case was ESPECIALLY brutal of a 16 yo Arab girl who didnt even have a school degree or anything in sigh, also didnt even know who the Baby Daddy could be (like what? How does that happen? Literally sleeping with randon Tyrons) furthermore she neglected her baby son and the Baby had to be taken care of by her - yup SINGLE MOTHER aka SINGLE GRANDMA - meanwhile she was going to parties and continued to sleep around with random ass dudes.

I was kinda shocked seeing that Episode, i didnt watch all of it as there is 6 fucking seasons but it definitely was one Episode I remember to this day, absolute degenerate whore.

If you have subtitels or understand german you can watch it online its now called Teeny-Mütter

One case was ESPECIALLY brutal of a 16 yo Arab girl who didnt even have a school degree or anything in sigh, also didnt even know who the Baby Daddy could be (like what? How does that happen? Literally sleeping with randon Tyrons) furthermore she neglected her baby son and the Baby had to be taken care of by her - yup SINGLE MOTHER aka SINGLE GRANDMA - meanwhile she was going to parties and continued to sleep around with random ass dudes.

I was kinda shocked seeing that Episode, i didnt watch all of it as there is 6 fucking seasons but it definitely was one Episode I remember to this day, absolute degenerate whore.
Even Arab girls in Europe are sluts? Does she have a German mother who was impregnated by an Arab man who left her? I've heard that all the main Western nations have the local foids getting with Arabs, Africans, and any non-White.

Even Arab girls in Europe are sluts? Does she have a German mother who was impregnated by an Arab man who left her? I've heard that all the main Western nations have the local foids getting with Arabs, Africans, and any non-White.
Its REALLY bad here with male Sandniggers and Blacks. German Stacies are NOTORIOUS to jump at every Black cock they see and all the migrants already mixed to the point Biological Germans are the minority in school classes.

Heres my detailed post https://incels.is/threads/just-be-migrant-jbm-germancope.618344/post-14411064

i see it everyday