Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just saw a literal child outside wearing this

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Images 3

Can we call it a day and nuke the west already? It's not even funny anymore...

You know the parents are fucking it if they're putting that on the child. No parent would dress their child like that.

I don't want to live in this planet anymore

Why do you care? She's still not gonna fuck you either way

You know the parents are fucking it if they're putting that on the child. No parent would dress their child like that.
Maybe it's a variation of cuckolding where the father enjoys the pervs looking at his child daugher dressed like a whore?

Why do you care? She's still not gonna fuck you either way
It's like salt on the wound. Literal children are encouraged to be sluts in many ways while me marrying a 17 yo would be considered preposterous.

I've also seen this and they say they wear it cause they like it, have fun being raped then

You mean a 7 year old or a teenage foid?

Yikes sweety, why do you care what women dress like? Every queen wears what she wants!
You're right man. She also has more balls than me for failing at killing herself.

Le sigh

Maybe it's a variation of cuckolding where the father enjoys the pervs looking at his child daugher dressed like a whore?
Looking to hard in it. The simplest solution is usually the correct answer. She's daddy's literal whore.

By 2030, pedophilia will be a common thing.
How much time before Jesus Christ comes to purge all the sinners ?

It's like salt on the wound. Literal children are encouraged to be sluts in many ways while me marrying a 17 yo would be considered preposterous.
Clown world with backwards logic yeah.

It sucks but there's really not much that can be done.

Looking to hard in it. The simplest solution is usually the correct answer. She's daddy's literal whore.
But why would you want other men to look at your daugher dressed like that?

By 2030, pedophilia will be a common thing.
How much time before Jesus Christ comes to purge all the sinners ?
I doubt pedophilia will be accepted anytime soon. Little girls are encouraged to fuck young Chads and mini thugs/bullies only.

Also, I think the rapture is at the door.

Last edited:
But why would you want other men to look at your daugher dressed like that?
Why do boyfriends, and I don't mean current day as they've done this in the past as well, like when their gfs where certain clothing like miniskirts outside?
The stories I hear is so they can easily fuck in public when they want to. But this also mean I can get a nice look of her ass. Especially when I was younger and much shorter so I can look under it much easier.

They're blind or just don't care others see because "Well they can look, but I can touch." It's slight cuckery but not completely.

Kill west with fire

Good thing we have winter for like 6 months here.
But yes I have seen those before, rarely cause I don’t pay attention to foids.

I am so very sorry you had to witness such horror.

Jfl I always see prepubescent girls line up in front of Victoria's Secret in malls (Toronto), I agree Nuke the West

@Mainländer @ThoughtfulCel @Colvin76

Unfortunately this is common practice in most countries

Pictures or it didn't happen

Pictures or it didn't happen
Even though she was wearing it in public and it's legal to film people in public in Brazil, I'd most likely than not get in trouble if I hypothetically filmed it (I didn't even think of doing it, IT). You know, muh feelings.

Even though she was wearing it in public and it's legal to film people in public in Brazil, I'd most likely than not get in trouble if I hypothetically filmed it (I didn't even think of doing it, IT). You know, muh feelings.
You've got to be secretagentcel when filming bro, can't just walk around with shoulder mounted camera

Jfl I always see prepubescent girls line up in front of Victoria's Secret in malls (Toronto), I agree Nuke the West

@Mainländer @ThoughtfulCel @Colvin76
They're allowed to sweetie, how else are they supposed to discover their sexuality

It's morally wrong to let your child go out in that. I blame the parents.

Have we reached peak clown world yet? Little girls are allowed to dress in ways that would shame a 1960s street hooker, yet we have an intense witch-hunt, hysteria, and draconian punishments against "pedophiles."

Have we reached peak clown world yet? Little girls are allowed to dress in ways that would shame a 1960s street hooker, yet we have an intense witch-hunt, hysteria, and draconian punishments against "pedophiles."
Part of it is intentional contradictory stimulation to create chaos, confusion and strife. It's one of the tools of the elites.

Parents allow their daughters to be degenerates these days. I was once at grocery store in the line, eyes looking down cuz incel. In the group ahead of my I saw a booty in tight yoga pants, looked up expecting grown white and no it was a girl like 12yo max. Disgusting.

Part of it is intentional contradictory stimulation to create chaos, confusion and strife. It's one of the tools of the elites.
I agree.
Parents allow their daughters to be degenerates these days. I was once at grocery store in the line, eyes looking down cuz incel. In the group ahead of my I saw a booty in tight yoga pants, looked up expecting grown white and no it was a girl like 12yo max. Disgusting.
Tight leggings/yoga pants are standard issue for young westernized females.

Last edited:
No, I think dads are smarter then that. They don't want their daughters to be whores because they don't think of them in a sexual sense. Like brother and sister situations. Its always the mother that buys the clothes for their kids. There are plenty of bad mothers that let their kids dress like whores just like them, there is an existing market for tongs for underage girls because of this.

Why were you looking you pedo :soy:

she is still a child you disgusting inkwell pedo :soy::feels::soy::feels:

No, I think dads are smarter then that. They don't want their daughters to be whores because they don't think of them in a sexual sense. Like brother and sister situations. Its always the mother that buys the clothes for their kids. There are plenty of bad mothers that let their kids dress like whores just like them, there is an existing market for tongs for underage girls because of this.
You're talking about a typical father though. Even if the mother bought her that, if the father is around he wouldn't allow his child to wear that either.
If it was just a mother and daughter I could understand. If it's the whole family, the father is fucking that daughter. If it's just the father and daughter, once again the father and probably the mother are fucking that child.

You know what typical people aren't into? eating shit and drinking piss, but we have people out there that's into that. If I saw a guy trying to sniff a toilet a girl just shit into, I'm not going to think he's just trying to get her scent and into some weird fetishes.