Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just saw a happy couple of parents now I'm about to cry

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
★★★★★
My biggest dream in life was to be a father. To take a part of myself and a part of my hypothetical wife to create my very own little baby boy/girl. To raise that child and watch in pride as they get through life. But I'll never have that because of my inferior genes. Shit i think ill drink again

You truly do have a PhD in Agony & Anguish.

I despise happy people. Their smiles are like poison to my soul, it physically hurts me

My biggest dream in life was to be a father. To take a part of myself and a part of my hypothetical wife to create my very own little baby boy/girl. To raise that child and watch in pride as they get through life. But I'll never have that because of my inferior genes. Shit i think ill drink again

Don't cry because you don't have it, cry because it never started for you (but not even your crying will change)... in the end it's a deal. You weren't mad at this couple, you were frustrated, it's different.

:feelsbadman: Same for me. When I see happy couples or happy couples with children I am painfully reminded of what I will never ever have. The world is painful, I just wait for the day when I can leave it.