Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just saw a guy harassing a foid!!

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
Was walking down the streets and saw a guy grabbing some foid's hand and forcing her to go with him somewhere.
I actually see this foid almost everyday walking with her male friend or maybe bf I dunno, but today she was probably alone because I didn't see her male friend/bf when she was being harassed by some unknown guy. I have never seen him before. He was bald, skinny and low inhib and was forcing her to go with him. The girl was shouting and beseeching him to leave her. And I didn't do anything; I was just seeing that drama because you know a foid isn't entitled to my help. Why would I risk my life for some unknown foid when foids are responsible for my predicament along with my genetics?
Do you guys think any foid would help you if you were being beaten by some hooligans? Definitely No, they would rather enjoy seeing us being beaten because we are ugly and short, so why should we help any foid? What's the benefit of helping any foid? It's not like she would reward me some sex or anything but rather my life would be in risk. What if those guys come to my home to beat me for helping the foid?
Helping foids isn't worth it.

Good, I hope he killed her.

No sex, no help.

Based but you got a fair point when you said a foid wouldn’t help you when you get beaten by some hooligans, she would probably just see and run away. If I wanted to be sympathetic, the most I would do is call someone else if someone was nearby, that’s it. Ain’t gonna risk myself for it.

Good job :feelsdevil::dab:

Angry He Man GIF

Lol imagine helping a foid that isn't family
Bahahaha couldn't be me :forcedsmile:

Keep head down, keep moving; I do not exist, do not ask for my help... :incel:
We only exist for them when they need our help other than that, we are invisible for them.

Do not meddle in retarded couple problems, you'll only get problems and be accused by both parties.

I would laugh tbh

You will see a poster with her face tommorow

wish it was me. I have constant fantasies of harassing gurls

Was walking down the streets and saw a guy grabbing some foid's hand and forcing her to go with him somewhere.
I actually see this foid almost everyday walking with her male friend or maybe bf I dunno, but today she was probably alone because I didn't see her male friend/bf when she was being harassed by some unknown guy. I have never seen him before. He was bald, skinny and low inhib and was forcing her to go with him. The girl was shouting and beseeching him to leave her. And I didn't do anything; I was just seeing that drama because you know a foid isn't entitled to my help. Why would I risk my life for some unknown foid when foids are responsible for my predicament along with my genetics?
Do you guys think any foid would help you if you were being beaten by some hooligans? Definitely No, they would rather enjoy seeing us being beaten because we are ugly and short, so why should we help any foid? What's the benefit of helping any foid? It's not like she would reward me some sex or anything but rather my life would be in risk. What if those guys come to my home to beat me for helping the foid?
Helping foids isn't worth it.
What happened afterwards?