Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Just saw a group of young model tier chads at the mall surrounded by a harem of prime stacies

• Thread starter Prehistoric Sponge
  • Start date
Prehistoric Sponge

Prehistoric Sponge

Mutant Goblin
What a brutal pill, I was forced to leave my house and go to the mall to buy a pair of jeans for a new job and boom, the first thing I see is a group of model tier white chads taking photos with a harem of prime stacies

The girls were all over them sitting on their laps and kissing them on the cheeks

You could tell the chadlites were super happy and having a great time

JFL it's over

model tier chads = chadlites

Yeah that’s brutal but at least they were looksmatched, that’s how it’s supposed to be.

But yeah watching beautiful people enjoying their lives is still suifuel

Yeah that’s brutal but at least they were looksmatched, that’s how it’s supposed to be.

But yeah watching beautiful people enjoying their lives is still suifuel
:yes::yes::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yeah, this is why I try my hardest to not have to leave my house outside of work.

this is why all chads should be tortured and die of the worst pain possible

An increasing amount of young woman are literally just sharing boyfriends between each other these days. Very unsettling

should of ran up to them with tasers

oofy doofy pill pisses me off the most, because every once in a while u see an attractive female with a normie or ugly guy who ascended. its a rather rare find, tho. still highly unsettling.