Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] just saw a fellow truecel while outside

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
I was out walking to the nearby woolies to buy a few groceries when on the side path I noticed an old man around late 60s with a hunchback trudging along slowly. He was using a walking stick and was dragging this small backpack with wheels idk what you call them. This guy EXUDED a completely depressing and blackpilling aura, he was around 5’2 maybe, his face was sullen and writ with utter exhaustion, he was bald, his clothes were old and tattered. And overall he was a very small man except for the slight beer gut he had.

He was walking completely alone, and I didn’t see any wedding ring on his hands either. When I looked at him, I saw a glimpse of the future that is in store for me. And I felt a deep respect that this man could survive for so long without throwing in the towel and roping

I saw a truecel when I was getting bloodwork done. He was probably 70 years old and had one of the most aged and saggy faces I've seen

I saw a truecel when I was getting bloodwork done. He was probably 70 years old and had one of the most aged and saggy faces I've seen
There's no work left in my blood

Aging is a brutal process indeed. We have so little time on this earth before we start shriveling up and decaying. All the things your body does everyday that you take for granted begin diminishing, all your copes that you found enjoyable before dont give you that same feeling anymore, and time seemingly ticks faster and faster

Aging is a brutal process indeed. We have so little time on this earth before we start shriveling up and decaying. All the things your body does everyday that you take for granted begin diminishing, all your copes that you found enjoyable before dont give you that same feeling anymore, and time seemingly ticks faster and faster
Yep. I already feel many effects from aging even though I'm still young because of all the chronic health issues I have coupled with rotting in loneliness

Yep. I already feel many effects from aging even though I'm still young because of all the chronic health issues I have coupled with rotting in loneliness
Brutal. What chronic health issues do you have? Honestly with how much bullshit we deal with the least we incels deserve is a healthy body but sadly not all of us can get even that

Brutal. What chronic health issues do you have? Honestly with how much bullshit we deal with the least we incels deserve is a healthy body but sadly not all of us can get even that
A few. Main one is my intestinal condition. Ever since age 13, I have had to take laxatives every day just to keep my intestines functioning. At age 13, I hadn't had a bowel movement in over a week and was drained of life from dehydration and malnutrition. Then, ever since then, I have had to take 1.5 caps of miralax daily to keep my intestines working semi-ok. Will have to take it till I die. Also have left hip impingement and a labral tear that surgery failed to fully fix

A few. Main one is my intestinal condition. Ever since age 13, I have had to take laxatives every day just to keep my intestines functioning. At age 13, I hadn't had a bowel movement in over a week and was drained of life from dehydration and malnutrition. Then, ever since then, I have had to take 1.5 caps of miralax daily to keep my intestines working semi-ok. Will have to take it till I die. Also have left hip impingement and a labral tear that surgery failed to fully fix
fuark. Sorry you have to deal with that man :fuk:

brutal, there is no space for him in the world, nor for us.

fuark. Sorry you have to deal with that man :fuk:
Thanks. It sucks at times. Good thing is usually the gut condition isn't bad all the time and I mostly feel "normal". It can get much worse on some days/ weeks than other though. Feel way better than it did back in the year 2019 though.