Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just saw a "fat" former Chad and Stacy couple who lost their gym gains due to lockdown and gym closures!

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
As per title here in the UK Gyms are to remain closed until mid late July 2020 (maybe indefinitely).

This means that gyms have been closed 3 going on 4 months now and you'll be surprised how easily it is to lose any "gains" in a very short time. Even 3 weeks can turn your muscle to fat, as I hypothesised in this thread, where incels.co fakecels were wanting their Chadcel gyms to reopen?

Well I was at the supermarket getting the beers in and I saw a (former) Chad bodybuilder (whose spindly physique without roids or gym is smaller than my natural frame or arms by homeostasis). His (former) bikini stacy was a HAMBEAST and really fucking fat/obese. Seriously she was wearing spandex when she should be wearing wallmart jeans and t-shirt to hide her beefy shoulders, lats and back fat. Along with big wobbling arse, fat thighs like jelly-on-a-plate.
She sneered at me through her face mask as she caught my "wtf!?!??!?!" reaction, expression.

I know covid-19 (and its meme) are very old, tired news in an ongoing situation but.....................

ZyQm6z.png

Last edited:
Fun fact, almost nobody went to gyms prior to the 1970s and 80s. And people overall were in better shape in the past. There are other ways to stay in shape, and a large part of being in good shape is what and how much you eat.

*Laughs in Home Basement Gym* :feelskek:

Corona chan's rein has honestly been one of the best times of my life. While normals are prohibited from engaging in degenerate (as easily) i get to play video and ldar and collect shekels from my ezpz remote govcuck job :feelsautistic:

I hope this lasts forever. 2nd wave is starting to heat up here in Burgerland. Time to remove more boomers and ruin more normies:feelsPop:

Fun fact, almost nobody went to gyms prior to the 1970s and 80s. And people overall were in better shape in the past. There are other ways to stay in shape, and a large part of being in good shape is what and how much you eat.

True. Foods were free from fructose corn syrup (instead containing real sugar cane), real dairy instead of high fat processed cheese, foods lower in salt and the only sauce was gravy made from chicken or beef stock from previous meals left overs.

Organic food was the norm, even in fast food (think WIMPY burger), you still had real ingredients and obesity was low. Whereas McDonalds made people fat.

Work was more manual, less sedentary, women were housewives who actually raised kids.

Sure, he lost some of his gains, but people that were muscular before they stopped working out will usually recoup their lost gains really fast. As for the woman, you can be satisfied, because even if she gets lean again, stretch marks are forever (unless she has a lot of money to blow on treatments).

Sure, he lost some of his gains, but people that were muscular before they stopped working out will usually recoup their lost gains really fast. As for the woman, you can be satisfied, because even if she gets lean again, stretch marks are forever (unless she has a lot of money to blow on treatments).

Gym is 2 steps forward 6 steps back. Even trying to regain muscle is hard as while you still have "sensory memory" and "pain threshold" you've lost the muscles themselves that go you there. So its like starting from new and very tiresome.

Women in the UK very rarely wear shorts due to climate so spandex leggings cover up, as well as firm up, any cellulite or said stretch marks.
*Laughs in Home Basement Gym* :feelskek:

I assume you are a USA-cel since we don't get basements in the UK.

Due to cost of renting here a lot of trainers live in flats (apartments). New build houses made out of plasterboard and breezeblocks its hard to do homeworkouts unless you house was built in olden times when they were literally made like brick shit houses with sturdy floors made of reinforced concrete designed to stop WW2 bombs. Garages were made using "screeded floors" than can be smashed with a light hammer touch, and there is a 0.5 metre drop if you break your floor with deadlifting weights.

I'm with @LOLI BREEDING if you're an incel just do push ups and pullups. Workout at home like an incel.
And if you're an incel working out in a Gym then remember there is no gym for your face, height or physique.

Last edited:
I assume you are a USA-cel since we don't get basements in the UK.

Due to cost of renting here a lot of trainers live in flats (apartments). New build houses made out of plasterboard and breezeblocks its hard to do homeworkouts unless you house was built in olden times when they were literally made like brick shit houses with sturdy floors made of reinforced concrete designed to stop WW2 bombs. Garages were made using "screeded floors" than can be smashed with a light hammer touch, and there is a 0.5 metre drop if you break your floor with deadlifting weights.

I'm with @LOLI BREEDING if you're an incel just do push ups and pullups. Workout at home like an incel.
And if you're an incel working out in a Gym then remember there is no gym for your face, height or physique.
Yeah I am a USA-cel.

Damn, reading that made me never want to live in the UK. Seems literally impossible to have a homegym there.

Yeah I am a USA-cel.

Damn, reading that made me never want to live in the UK. Seems literally impossible to have a homegym there.

Correct, people talked about cycling* (which doesn't burn that many calories at all- even over long distances I did check), walking or pushups.

But as I said exercise websites admit these activities do not burn calories.

A homegym supplier was noble and honest to admit very few UK houses are sturdy enough for home gyms (beyond high repetition weight benches).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back