Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just saw a cute girl with a normie

AverageBloke

AverageBloke

Banned
-
Sigh why do I have to be such a subhuman. Normies have sex all the time. People here who keep saying it's Chad or death'are very delusional. Chad is obviously a huge halo but average normie is not an incel.

Sexhavers will pay:feelsdevil:

Average normie is either dating way below his looks match, beta provider or neck deep in the friendzone.

Average normie is either dating way below his looks match, beta provider or neck deep in the friendzone.
Just lol at this cope. Keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better. It's not over for normies, it's only over for u and me

Normies are average looking people so yeah they aren't as good looking as chads nor as bad looking as us. That's why their lives are fine. I wish I was atleast a Normie and could get one cute gf

Just lol at this cope. Keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better. It's not over for normies, it's only over for u and me
So you are seething because normies mog you?
It's like complaining that water is wet

Sigh why do I have to be such a subhuman. Normies have sex all the time. People here who keep saying it's Chad or death'are very delusional. Chad is obviously a huge halo but average normie is not an incel.
waaaaaaaaah :soy: da cute soy guy has secks with big booty hoe and not ugly soy me waaaaaaaaaah:soy::soy::soy: