Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just saw a bald oldcel approaching a JB

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I was waiting for my kebab when this young 12-13 year old blond girl walked in. A 40-45 year old looking baldcel was passing by and saw the JB. He stopped and asked her with a creepy smile “Hey is your mom going well?”. The girl answered coldly without even looking at him “yeah pretty well” and the oldcel left. Kek at this point I don’t even know if he was using her mom as an excuse to approach this girl or if he was really trying to know about that old hag who’s probably his oneitis. Anyway he should feel lucky that she didn’t call the police, kek

Last edited:
if your not a giga chad at 40 your not fucking anything below twice your age .

and maybe not even something in that matter ( incel )

kek

. He stopped and asked her with a creepy smile “Hey is your mom going well?”.
Autism. Lucky he didn't get lynched right there and then for sexually harassing a poor innocent girl just minding her business. :lul:

that's very epic

probably a family friend or neighbour. If not, mirin his lowinhibmaxxing
Maybe, but the girl seemed to despise him a lot. Probably he has tried to approach her mom many times, kek

He has more guts than your average fakecel

What I see: women living in tutorial mode since their early stages, while men have to compete with 40+ year old men while being what, 12? For fucks hate

Based oldcel if he was really trying to approach

He wanted to do the mating press to her

I fucking hate bluepilled oldcels, and tbh old people in general. Everyone 30+ pisses me off

I fucking hate bluepilled oldcels, and tbh old people in general. Everyone 30+ pisses me off
I have multiple oldcel family friends who were tricked into sending money to Filipino women. I can't imagine bluepilling myself hard enough to believe that a SEAmonkey genuinely loves me as a 50 year old virgin

I have multiple oldcel family friends who were tricked into sending money to Filipino women. I can't imagine bluepilling myself hard enough to believe that a SEAmonkey genuinely loves me as a 50 year old virgin
Absolutely brutal kek

Anyone over 21 should be considered a geriatric.

I was sitting at a bus stop once and a loli walked past wearing a school sports kit and she smiled and greeted me. I was shocked but I smiled and greeted her back before looking down again. I can't deny it was an incredibly pleasant exchange. It must be nice to have a little daughter (non-sexually). They are adorable and wholesome. If I had a daughter as cute as her I'd homeschool her and I'd never let her walk on the street alone.

I was waiting for my kebab when this young 12-13 year old blond girl walked in. A 40-45 year old looking baldcel was passing by and saw the JB. He stopped and asked her with a creepy smile “Hey is your mom going well?”. The girl answered coldly without even looking at him “yeah pretty well” and the oldcel left. Kek at this point I don’t even know if he was using her mom as an excuse to approach this girl or if he was really trying to know about that old hag who’s probably his oneitis. Anyway he should feel lucky that she didn’t call the police, kek
Grown men really shouldn't talk to children they aren't related to. It is very dangerous.