Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just saw a 6'7 Ukrainian refugee male step out of a Lexus with his Stacy slav girlfriend

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
While riding my bicycle I saw a Lexus with a Ukrainian license plate stop, I shit you not, a 6'7 tall blonde dude, fit as fuck with abs steps out, he's dressed in very expensive clothes, his girlfriend steps out and they just start French kissing in the streets. My first reaction is, WHY THE FUCK ISN'T THIS SLAVFUCK SACRIFICNG HIS LIFE IN THE TRENCHES COMMITTING SLAVIC FRATRICIDE???!!!

Almost all Ukrainian refugees I see all drive around in luxury BMW's and Lexus cars, they always wear the most expensive clothes, their cars are twice the size of average Dutch cars, and these people all seem arrogant as fuck. How the fuck did this guy dodge the draft?!

As he's so tall he will be such an easy sniper target for Russians, but then again, his Stacy girlfriend will easily find a Dutch husband within a week of him returning to Cuckraine.

After seeing him I just kept fantasising of the IND kicking this motherfucker out to get drafted by Zalensky and then get shot by some old, fat, balding Russian incel. All while he tries to buck in the trenches but can't because he's too damn tall.

Fuck that guy, fuck Ukrainians, fuck Russians, fuck all of Slavia.

While riding my bicycle I saw a Lexus with a Ukrainian license plate stop, I shit you not, a 6'7 tall blonde dude, fit as fuck with abs steps out, he's dressed in very expensive clothes, his girlfriend steps out and they just start French kissing in the streets. My first reaction is, WHY THE FUCK ISN'T THIS SLAVFUCK SACRIFICNG HIS LIFE IN THE TRENCHES COMMITTING SLAVIC FRATRICIDE???!!!

Almost all Ukrainian refugees I see all drive around in luxury BMW's and Lexus cars, they always wear the most expensive clothes, their cars are twice the size of average Dutch cars, and these people all seem arrogant as fuck. How the fuck did this guy dodge the draft?!

As he's so tall he will be such an easy sniper target for Russians, but then again, his Stacy girlfriend will easily find a Dutch husband within a week of him returning to Cuckraine.

After seeing him I just kept fantasising of the IND kicking this motherfucker out to get drafted by Zalensky and then get shot by some old, fat, balding Russian incel. All while he tries to buck in the trenches but can't because he's too damn tall.

Fuck that guy, fuck Ukrainians, fuck Russians, fuck all of Slavia.
dying on the frontline is for incel subhumans while chad fucks their girlfriends safe behind the lines.

Its what happens when your daddy is an oligarch and knows the right people in the government. Only poor people have to fight and die in wars

For context, the Cuckraine is poorer than Thailand, the "refugees" are literally just the millionaires escaping while the poor are left behind to die.

but actually i'm exagerrating you can find good looking dudes on the frontlines in ukraine

brutal S.T.A.L.K.E.R.pill

Its what happens when your daddy is an oligarch and knows the right people in the government. Only poor people have to fight and die in wars

Exactly, literally every Ukrainian car I see is either a BMW or a Lexus, all NEW models too, I just cannot stress how well off the average Ukrainian refugee here is.

dying on the frontline is for incel subhumans while chad fucks their girlfriends safe behind the lines.

Plenty of Chad's are dying too, that's why the fertility rate is dropping, if only incels were dying the Ukrainian fertility rate would remain stable, but they're sending Chad's sexy jawline to die alongside incels with balloon-shaped heads.

Well, the rich ones can dodge the draft and escape the hellhole. The poor ones are grindermeat for Russians. So it's not a surprise you will only see these kind of Ukrainians popping up in West europe

Exactly, literally every Ukrainian car I see is either a BMW or a Lexus, all NEW models too, I just cannot stress how well off the average Ukrainian refugee here is.

Plenty of Chad's are dying too, that's why the fertility rate is dropping, if only incels were dying the Ukrainian fertility rate would remain stable, but they're sending Chad's sexy jawline to die alongside incels with balloon-shaped heads.
well at least there's some fucking real equality for all when death comes knocking at the door , there is a god after all.

but actually i'm exagerrating you can find good looking dudes on the frontlines in ukraine

Chad or Sub-5, a bullet is a bullet, a crying mother is a crying mother, a mourning widow is a mourning widow, a fatherless daughter is a fatherless daughter. A desperate incel loser like myself will go to the Ukraine post-war to wipe their tears.

Can you somehow report him for draft dodging?

I didn't photograph his Lexus and don't know his name, plus I highly doubt that the Ukrainian government actively asking you to die with make it more likely for the Dutch government to deport him, in fact, that would make it more likely for the IND to accept his refugee status. Chad's never-ending luck strikes again.

View attachment 1182104

View attachment 1182105

View attachment 1182107

View attachment 1182109

Chad or Sub-5, a bullet is a bullet, a crying mother is a crying mother, a mourning widow is a mourning widow, a fatherless daughter is a fatherless daughter. A desperate incel loser like myself will go to the Ukraine post-war to wipe their tears.
yeah a lot of them have good jawlines etc it's more social status/money/corruption that makes some guys dodge the frontline and even if they are rats for doing that in the end i don't blame them.

I didn't photograph his Lexus and don't know his name, plus I highly doubt that the Ukrainian government actively asking you to die with make it more likely for the Dutch government to deport him, in fact, that would make it more likely for the IND to accept his refugee status. Chad's never-ending luck strikes again.
I guess so. Then again, war means people will continue die. Sooner or later, his turn will come to die too.

What kind of Lexus was it?

yeah a lot of them have good jawlines etc it's more social status/money/corruption that makes some guys dodge the frontline and even if they are rats for doing that in the end i don't blame them.

I'd do the same in the same situation, choice 1: have sex with a hot busty blonde while your rich daddy buys a luxury apartment in a wealthy country; choice 2: die in a dirty, muddy war.

Which masochistic idiot would actually choose option 2? Oh yeah, the nationalist.

I'd do the same in the same situation, choice 1: have sex with a hot busty blonde while your rich daddy buys a luxury apartment in a wealthy country; choice 2: die in a dirty, muddy war.

Which masochistic idiot would actually choose option 2? Oh yeah, the nationalist.

Rich and money get away with things

Basically this.

they're so stupid but when you try to reason them guess the classical scenario , they get emotional just like the woke degenerates do typical tradcucks but i do really believe in god , they use god for personal gain and politics that's the difference between them and a real believer.
LOL , let them kill each other if they want don't lose your time trying to reason them. If i would go to war it would be only for a good fat paycheck just like the mercenaries but nothing more and only as a last resort if i don't have other options.

My mom owns a Lexus. Nothing special here.

Cuckraine is something am adding to my vocab.