Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JUST SAD:I am the best version possible of myself

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
>i follow everything my parents told me

people walk over me an i am neet for 4 years because my father connections didnt gave a job

>suffer bullyng all my life

never bullied,yet some"friends"sold me out

>i was molested

i never touched a child

IS A LIE,YOU OBEY AND GET NOTHING.

It's your personality and YOUR fault.

Just kidding. Sorry man.

>i was molested
[Venting] I get molested without penetration.
A guy touch my ass and make pressure in my anus("luckily" i have clothes on)with one of his fingers,he tried to make me suck his dick but some dude enter the bathroom and the fagott get scare(we were inside a cubicle).

i remember that i said a loot of weird things the 2 years later that this happen to me(5-7),but my parents did nothing,i make a mockery of myself and they just thing that i was a real homosexual and that my social awkwardness was plain stupidity(i was a little weird before this).

everytime i remember the things i say during those years shame eat me inside.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Chads can slay while being in the default natural versions of themselves.

There is nothing wrong with what you already are.

Your facial bones and foids' lizard brains are to be blamed.

A guy touch my ass and make pressure in my anus("luckily" i have clothes on)with one of his fingers,he tried to make me suck his dick but some dude enter the bathroom and the fagott get scare(we were inside a cubicle).

i remember that i said a loot of weird things the 2 years later that this happen to me(5-7),but my parents did nothing,i make a mockery of myself and they just thing that i was a real homosexual and that my social awkwardness was plain stupidity(i was a little weird before this).

:dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:

actual genetic chads and all females have an easier time coping with work due to the positive reinforcement around them (being socially embraced, having constant sex)

its hard to collect the motivation and willpower to succeed in life as an unattractive male. Permanent sexual isolation and being a social outsider will take its toll on your mind

dont blame your parents for your lack of success, blame you cognitive genetics and frontal lobe

your surroundings only show what opportunities are available, how you choose to act is determined by your brain

Same here, I can't improve myself any more but I'm still hopeless.

>i follow everything my parents told me

people walk over me an i am neet for 4 years because my father connections didnt gave a job

>suffer bullyng all my life

never bullied,yet some"friends"sold me out

>i was molested

i never touched a child

IS A LIE,YOU OBEY AND GET NOTHING.
The best possible version of yourself is one that is surgerymaxxed or waiting in a cryo chamber to be waken up when transhumanism is possible.

Was he wearing a sweater? The 90's were really weird. Good thing your pants stayed on.

When I was around the same age, the teacher at the extended day program made me stay behind after everyone went downstairs to get picked up by their parents because I guess I wasn't "behaving" or something. It was some middle aged soyboy looking dude with a sweater. He pulled my pants down and spanked me bare ass on his lap. Nobody did that in schools anymore in the 90's, the soyfag probably had a chub in his pants while he was doing it. He pulled my pants up and took me down to where my parents were waiting for me.

It will never be good enough

NOTHING can compensate for a lack of good looks in just the same way that good looks influence other people.

No matter how many old ladies you help cross the street, it won't make foids lust for you or make people consider you as someone truly amazing with a "magical aura" (looks halo).
You're just a nice guy then. Or a hardworking guy. Or a trustworthy guy.
But you will never be on equal footing with someone who is good-looking.

If you are truly lacking attractiveness, then your other qualities become comparatively insignificant.
This is one of the toughest blackpills to swallow.

fuck planet earth
I've made threads discussing this if you want to check

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back