Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Just ruined a foid from my school’s night rn irl

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
So I got sent outside by my dad to get pizza and I hate going to this pizza place cuz the last time I went I saw a girl from my school there. Anyways this time I went and saw another girl from my school, but instead of being high inhib as she walked out with her military looking chad boyfriend, I followed them with my pizza in hand and made small talk insulting them subliminally but more so her and walked off unharmed. She is probably so pissed off and freaked out and disgusted by the incel thinking she can talk to her :feelsUgh::dab:

Last edited:
and yet that foid will happily deepthroat chads cock while you post on incel forums. we cannot win boyo, but nice cope

and yet that foid will happily deepthroat chads cock while you post on incel forums. we cannot win boyo, but nice cope
I WILL COPE UNTIL THE PROPHECY FULLFILLS ITSELF

That will teach her!

How do you insult someone subliminally?

Hitting on foids is cucked. The only time we should initiate interaction with them is to be rude

Hitting on foids is cucked. The only time we should initiate interaction with them is to be rude
Wasnt really hitting on her but ye

Should’ve accidentally threw a slice of pizza at her face

I wish I saw girls my age. But would just be suicidefuel when I can't touch them.

Low inhib mogs me

Cool story bro. I once seen a stacey enter her house. I chapped her door and ran away. Next time I might up the ante and prank phone call the bitch. In all seriousness these shitty wee acts of defiance come across as fuckin gay.