Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just rope if you live with a roommate chad

Vannaka

Vannaka

Greycel
Just moved in two months ago with this Moroccan guy. It's a two bedroom house. But he has a girl round every weekend or every other weekend.

They went back to his room after one date to have sex, now I have to listen to these fucking normies's sex noises every week.

The fleshy clapping noises and the girl moaning like crazy just want to make me rope or throw a bucket of water over them.

He puts no effort into himself either. He has broad shoulders but is overweight. But of course he is exotic, has a chad face and is tall.

Just fucking rope if you have a chad roommate and no money to move out.

"just go to gym bro! Don't be fat" :soy::soy::soy:

Buy worm bait and stuff them in his pillow before she comes over

Thats why I have no roomates :feelsthink:

Record them fucking then send the video to the girls parents or save it for when she gets married

Record them fucking then send the video to the girls parents or save it for when she gets married
Wish I could but they lock the door.

I could blackmail him as half his family is Muslim

How is that? I always feel like it'd be lonely as fuck.
You get used to it tbh, I was always a outcast since I was in grade school so I built up tolerance. Plus where I live in the city no one really talks a lot in person these days so even if you have a roomate you probably wont end up interacting with them. The only benefit would be for spliting rent/mortgage.

Lol just kidnap his foid

I wouldn't stay there

Wish I could but they lock the door.

I could blackmail him as half his family is Muslim
Set up a cam bro. Really send it to the whores parents. That's exactly what I would do and I've done it before and the foid became suicidal. You can come out on top.

I live on a mixed campus OP. With foids. Let that sink in.
There hasn't been a week I've never heard a bed not squeak/hit the wall.

I live on a mixed campus OP. With foids. Let that sink in.
There hasn't been a week I've never heard a bed not squeak/hit the wall.
Yeah fucking suicide fuel. I don't mind the squeaking beds as much as I do the foids moaning in pleasure and whispering chads name.

Yeah fucking suicide fuel. I don't mind the squeaking beds as much as I do the foids moaning in pleasure and whispering chads name.

Are you german?

why the fuck would you room with chad

Fake and Gay.

Unless there's recordings or even a pic of Moroccan Chad friend of yours no one should believe this crap.
commit arson
Based

Fake and Gay.

Unless there's recordings or even a pic of Moroccan Chad friend of yours no one should believe this crap.

Based
Dumb as fuck. Plenty of Arab chads and cucks
24170-l.jpg

Last edited: