Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just rewatched JokER

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Such a good fucking movie. The pain and hatred in his voice when he kills Murray seems so real. The movie really paints the shit incels go through in a lot of our lives. Also really liked how the other incel of the movie, the midget, was spared by author because he was nice to him. Goes to show that manlets know the pain of being bullied and belittled, so they tend to be empathetic.

I might re-watch it today if I have nothing to do, thanks for the idea OP.

the midget, was spared by author because he was nice to him.
You know what the most ragefuel and suifuel part was ?
When the manlet couldn't reach the door everyone in the cinema I was in started laughing. :reeeeee:

I'm still wondering why they made his gf black

I probably will one of these days too

I don't know at the end of the day it's American mass media, at least it was a delusional dream.

I was pissed off until I realised it was all in his head. I hate it when an good looking woman in a movie is attracted to a ‘quirky’ guy with mental issues, it’s so unrealistic.

I was pissed off until I realised it was all in his head. I hate it when an good looking woman in a movie is attracted to a ‘quirky’ guy with mental issues, it’s so unrealistic.
I feel like they only told us that to shut us up about it so we could accept it. What's funny is that she's a single mother too
I don't know at the end of the day it's American mass media, at least it was a delusional dream.

When the manlet couldn't reach the door everyone in the cinema I was in started laughing. :reeeeee:
Np brocel, and mogs me for going to watch it in theatre’s. I was too high inhib to go by myself. Also, yes, that sounds like rage fuel.

I really liked Arthur, and I face a lot of the issues he faces in society, probably worse than him because I'm not even white.

However I felt Heath Ledgers joker I could relate to more. His hatred for society, not even trying to fit in like Arthur does, he's just given up trying to find his place, and lives by his own rules.

We both have the same sentiment to the world that made us this way, we just wanna watch the world burn...

I feel like they only told us that to shut us up about it so we could accept it. What's funny is that she's a single mother too
I dunno, I think most of the normies watching wanted them to end up together.
I really liked Arthur, and I face a lot of the issues he faces in society, probably worse than him because I'm not even white.

However I felt Heath Ledgers joker I could relate to more. His hatred for society, not even trying to fit in like Arthur does, he's just given up trying to find his place, and lives by his own rules.

We both have the same sentiment to the world that made us this way, we just wanna watch the world burn...
Heath Ledger’s joker was a Chad though. I always wanted to like him more than I could because of that. I honestly prefer Arthur Fleck.

I'm going to get lynched for this but I'm saying it.

Joker was boring and I've seen better "loser" films, like 'Her' and 'Lars and the real girl'.

You get what you fucking deserve

Such a good fucking movie. The pain and hatred in his voice when he kills Murray seems so real. The movie really paints the shit incels go through in a lot of our lives. Also really liked how the other incel of the movie, the midget, was spared by author because he was nice to him. Goes to show that manlets know the pain of being bullied and belittled, so they tend to be empathetic.
Loved that movie
You get what fucking you fucking deserve

Joker was boring and I've seen better "loser" films, like 'Her' and 'Lars and the real girl'.

Was that from the first viewing or the second viewing?

I gave all my DVDs to charity because I can't watch the same film twice, except when i used to sperg out on my esoteric sub sci-fi genres.

Was that from the first viewing or the second viewing?

I gave all my DVDs to charity because I can't watch the same film twice, except when i used to sperg out on my esoteric sub sci-fi genres.
I haven't seen it more than once tbh. It just goes on and on and is ultimately shallow. Like when Arthur Fleck kills only the people who wronged him, so you could justify the murders in a psychopathic way, but no, the director has him kill the nurse at the end for no reason and it ruins the whole character.

The part where he shot murray was pure lifefuel
I've always wished I could've done that to my bullies

I haven't seen it more than once tbh. It just goes on and on and is ultimately shallow. Like when Arthur Fleck kills only the people who wronged him, so you could justify the murders in a psychopathic way, but no, the director has him kill the nurse at the end for no reason and it ruins the whole character.

My interpretation of the ending was "squeaky wheel (Joker) gets the grease (better hospital, better healthcare)". Kind of like the ending of Clockwork Orange (1971). The fictional character of Joker was a public and influential hero, so the authorities bribed him by a sweetened rehabilitation deal.
The murder was him rebelling against this cause he was too far gone by this point and seeing the Wayne family die was closure for him, his history and his demons.

My interpretation of the ending was "squeaky wheel (Joker) gets the grease (better hospital, better healthcare)". Kind of like the ending of Clockwork Orange (1971). The fictional character of Joker was a public and influential hero, so the authorities bribed him by a sweetened rehabilitation deal.
The murder was him rebelling against this cause he was too far gone by this point and seeing the Wayne family die was closure for him, his history and his demons.
High IQ and very cultured. I envy you.

I loved it. The way it showed the mindset of a lonely and unstable man was great, and I don't get why normies hate it so much.

Movies where Ryan Gosling plays an autist will always be my favorite genre of movie :feelskek:

Both those movies are far truer "incel" movies, but they are still "just world" movies. Both get foids at the end. Joker shows how the world isn't just.

Ex Machina is also a decent movie in the same genre, and is somewhat blackpilled in the end.

Did you watch this? Italian version is the best one.

Movies where Ryan Gosling plays an autist will always be my favorite genre of movie :feelskek:
Blade Runner 2049 is pretty good. Especially the scenes with him and Joi.

Blade Runner 2049 is pretty good. Especially the scenes with him and Joi.
I didn’t like it when I first saw it since I was a retarded 14 year old who only watched capeshit and got bored. Now it stands out as a really good movie to me thought

I didn’t like it when I first saw it since I was a retarded 14 year old who only watched capeshit and got bored. Now it stands out as a really good movie to me thought
I would watch a movie consisting of just Joi and Ryan doing shit together, discussing how they met, why she was created, etc. Better if Joi was completely CGI and not played by an actual actress.

thanks for spoilering. i didnt watch it yet. shouldve said it with less details or marked thread as spoiler

Guess (((who))) wrote and directed that movie

So, did the joker escape the madhouse, or he was just dreaming everything?

I dunno, I think most of the normies watching wanted them to end up together.
Well ofc that was what the director tried to convey. Other than to push an agenda her role in the movie was meaningless, it would've been better if they left those parts out

I've seen it over 20 times. Arthur fleck is probably the most relatable character for incels.

Well ofc that was what the director tried to convey. Other than to push an agenda her role in the movie was meaningless, it would've been better if they left those parts out
I disagree, what was the agenda? It would have been an agenda imo if she actually wanted to be with him, the fact she didn’t was brutal, even single mothers don’t want retarded incels.

I disagree, what was the agenda? It would have been an agenda imo if she actually wanted to be with him, the fact she didn’t was brutal, even single mothers don’t want retarded incels.
:feelsseriously:

It's a bad movie, but the Joker is perfectly impersonated.

One of the few times it was worth it going to the theaters for me

I love how his voice cracks during the climatic speech, makes it seem so fucking real man.

Also notice during the train incident how the foid BOLTS out the door as soon as they turned their attention to him. Typical.

The "gf" was one of those "good looking for a nigger" types so I don't have an issue there. It's also low rent district in Gotham, so naturally it ain't gonna be a white Stacy.

its gigabased

Even I giggled.