Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just rewatched a movie and I had to cry. Am I a pussy?

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch genetic trash
★★★
I always thought of myself as mentally strong. I never used to cry and was always able to suppress and control my emotions. But now when I watch a movie I sometimes suddenly break down when it touches the topics of love, death etc. I spiral down the hole of negative thoughts, thinking about inevitable death, the things I've missed out on in my life...the list goes on.
Is this all bottled up suppressed sadness that's getting out after all these years of misery and loneliness during my prime? Or am I just a fucking wimp and need to man up? Probs both tbh...

Movie Romeo & juliet 1968 for those wondering

Decreasing testosterone levels perhaps?
Have you been eating Impossible Whoppers, drinking Soylent, anything like that?

Never cried in a movie tbh. Can't relate, but I dont watch many movies

Decreasing testosterone levels perhaps?
Have you been eating Impossible Whoppers, drinking Soylent, anything like that?
Might be low test yeah and believing my whole life in fairytales i now know are fake

Nah sounds like you are just bottled up, I don't consider you a pussy here.

Depends on what movie

For all I know you could be crying to Soy wars

I always thought of myself as mentally strong. I never used to cry and was always able to suppress and control my emotions. But now when I watch a movie I sometimes suddenly break down when it touches the topics of love, death etc. I spiral down the hole of negative thoughts, thinking about inevitable death, the things I've missed out on in my life...the list goes on.
Is this all bottled up suppressed sadness that's getting out after all these years of misery and loneliness during my prime? Or am I just a fucking wimp and need to man up? Probs both tbh...

Movie Romeo & juliet 1968 for those wondering
Yes