Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just remember that halo effect is a thing even on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Chadlites are treated better than truecels on an incel forum pfft, what a joke!

your avatar gives you bad halo

Oh yeah halo effect is definetely evident on these forums, especially lookism where im doxxed just for being a truecel. Like I said, giga chads post will be the first to receive 1000 replies. So many repressed homosexual males.

nausea said:
your avatar gives you bad halo

His previous zyros avi gave huge halo effect. Also bad halo is failo for future reference.

Bri8564 said:
His previous zyros avi gave huge halo effect.
all his avis gave him bad halo except one

Because you have a select few gay boys here that feed these other guys attention. They make threads about them, tag them in shit, give them validation.. Its weird as fuck but I don't involve myself with it.

It's usually the truecels that talk the most shit and the more attractive guys get shit on.

ya that's why everyone enjoys ZYROS and INCELMAN content alllllll chadlites

@jagged0

Ok listen up, given the fact that you made a bajillion threads on the subject actively whining about moderation here because I closed one stupid thread you made, I'll address you publicly since you clearly lack the capacity to understand WHY I gave you a VERBAL WARNING (just lol) and why it has nothing to do with the status of any poster involved.

TARGETED ATTACKS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS FORUM. You made an entire fucking thread defaming another user for their looks and for their ASKING YOU TO NOT USE A PHOTOSHOPPED IMAGE OF THEM AS YOUR PROFILE PICTURE. How fucking obtuse are you?? This is classic bullying and it is completely unacceptable. Imagine if I got your photo, photoshopped it to look even more terrible, and then continued spreading it like some fucking meme? How would you feel? Would you feel perhaps a little TARGETED??

It has NOTHING to do with WHO that person is. I don't care about Zyros or you for that matter, beyond the fact that you have a tendency to shitpost and make 10 threads on the same subject when you're in a mood. It's okay, I understand, some of us are IQcels here and that's acceptable. However, don't act slighted and try to start a public shit storm simply because you got called out on your bullshit and you don't feel like arguing with a mod about it.

Think about it this way, if you thought your stance could hold any water, wouldn't you go to the other mods about it? Wouldn't you post the specifics of what happened? Well, that's not what happened, instead you just made a bunch of vague threads whining in broad strokes about moderation. Stop shitposting and make a forum feedback thread if you disagree with a decision, be detailed, and don't play martyr - that's cowardly.

Status
Not open for further replies.