Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just remeasured my height. Turns out i'm 5'10.6" and not just a straight 5'10".

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Gigalifefuel.
Normiewomen

5'10 is manlet tier

Damn.
It's over :cryfeels:
even if you manage to get a foid at 5'3 they will see
Normiewomen
with their 6'1-6'5 boyfriends...and then she won't feel "safe" with you and convince herself you tricked her that you were tall...and what it really is is that she is super short and 5'10 is manlet smaller than foids lel

even if you manage to get a foid at 5'3 they will seeView attachment 124386 with their 6'1-6'5 boyfriends...and then she won't feel "safe" with you and convince herself you tricked her that you were tall...and what it really is is that she is super short and 5'10 is manlet smaller than foids lel
I literally own multiple guns, and once I turn 21 I will purchase a sig pistol to conceal carry. But that isn't enough for this whore foid to feel "protected". And now I'm probably on some FBInigger's watchlist. I am a law abiding citizen and would never even think of doing anything against the law.

I literally own multiple guns, and once I turn 21 I will purchase a sig pistol to conceal carry. But that isn't enough for this whore foid to feel "protected". And now I'm probably on some FBInigger's watchlist. I am a law abiding citizen and would never even think of doing anything against the law.
you're not allowed to do that to foids though. teck this out.

even if you were able to beat a 6'5 guy in un-armed combat in a completely fair fight...then they will just think you're a freak for thinking about martial arts techniques so much and waisting time on thinking about something that should never happen anyway because fighting should be avoided...they don't respect ACTUAL fighting success only perceived fighting success...you may think "but I can teach the offspring my discipline and." WRONG. that is a waste of time...it's only about being able to be violent without discipline or mental effort or skill...its just about taking up too much space. also your offspring should just be focused on making money (and you) to give to them for no reason.

yah if you actually best a man in a fight bigger than you people will just think your a freak and you'll be seen as a weirdo villain..because your not suppose to be thinking about combat that much...it's proof your a bad guy with evil thoughts if you defeat a man bigger than you in combat. if a big guy does it it's just cause he's so kewl and big and probably totally not a bully tee hee
you've already broken the law by being shorter than the foids in that picture though. they can't admit that but..:feelsthink:

Last edited:
Fuck that’s awesome man. Every millimeter of height matters.

Wear some lifts and you’ll be 6 feet.

Gigalifefuel.
here's some actual high qaulity life fuel for you as a chaser for those :blackpill::blackpill:'z tho. 2:35 for action.

Fuck that’s awesome man. Every millimeter of height matters.

Wear some lifts and you’ll be 6 feet.
bruh the foid in that pic is 6'4 :feelswhat::feelswhere: you need to be dempseyd if you unironically think your good because you take up space tbh. ultimate life fuel is btfo giant beta's

Last edited:
Don't care at all tbh.
You're not a manlet; you can easily fraud 5'11 without shoes and be 6'1.5-6'2 with lifts, and you won't even look like you're wearing stilts. Seems like your main issue is your height, in which case fuck off.

Just remembered my actualy height, it's technically 5'4 1/2, and not 5'5. SuiFuel

yes but look at it this way. one day it will get to a point where even the m'lady faggots will have to admit the goal poasts are on a hedonic treadmill that never stops. the numbers will get to a point where in objective observable reality the hard data will reflect that 6ft is now slightly BELOW average. 6ft WILL be manlet tier. it's a certainty. once the average height of a specific geographic area...then contintent then globally it becomes 6'1..6ft will officially objectively be manlet tier and it will be the greatest global meme of all time. we can all as a species collectively laugh at how cowardly, faggy and shallow females are and how they are absolutely terrified of their son being an inch shorter than her neighbors son. it will be hilarious. we will be able to point at 6ft tall men and say "yah that short guy over there." :blackpill::feelshmm:

Last edited: